Cricut® Explore™ 3 DIY Dream Cutting Machine
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
- Enjoy free shipping on your entire order. Price shown reflects discount.
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HELLO10. See Details
HSN, QVC and Zulily card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Cut, draw, score and more with the DIY dream machine now smarter and faster than ever. From vinyl, iron-on, cardstock, and specialty materials, such as bonded fabric and cork, the Cricut Explore 3 works with 100+ materials, bringing incredible speed and precision to your projects. And with Cricut Smart Materials, you can make long, easy cuts up to 12 feet long without using a cutting mat — just load and go. So, whether you're making custom home decor, decals for your car or heat-transfer logos to outfit the team, you'll be ready to tackle every creative task that comes your way.
What You Get
- Cricut Explore 3 cutting machine
- Premium fine-point blade and housing
- Welcome Book
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Cricut Access free 4-week trial membership (electronic content, for new subscribers)
- 100 Ready-to-make projects, including 25 sewing patterns (electronic content)
- Set of materials for a practice project
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Design Space is the free software used with Cricut smart cutting machines. It is available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. It is not supported on Chromebooks, or Unix / Linux Computers.
- Requirements may change over time. Features and functionality may vary between computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Windows and Mac OS: Available for Design Space for Desktop; Memory needs will vary; based on OS support
- Some features, such as Offset, are not supported with minimum system requirements. Higher system specs, such as Windows 10 64-bit, are required.
- If your system is still running Windows 7, your operating system is no longer supported.
- Windows systems running in S Mode are not supported at this time. Visit support.microsoft.com for more information.
- All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Cricut Explore 3
- The DIY dream machine, now up to 2X faster, (compared to Cricut Explore Air 2)
- Can cut 100+ materials. For compatible materials see cricut.com/materials
- Compatible with 6 tools for cutting, scoring and more. (Additional tools sold separately. )
- Works with Smart Materials; just load and go
*iOS 12 or later
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Pro 12.9" (1st, 2nd and 3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 11"
- iPad Pro 10.5"
- iPad Pro 9.7"
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad Air
- iPad (7th, 6th and 5th generation)
- iPad mini (4, 3 and 2)
MOBILE DEVICES - ANDROID
*Android 8.0 or higher
*Mobile devices and tablets only
*Chromebooks not supported
*Performance varies by chipset, processor speed, and manufacturer
- Samsung: Galaxy S, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab A, Galaxy Tab S series
- Google: Pixel series
- LG: G, K, or V series
- Motorola: Droid G, Z, E, Turbo or Moto series
|Operating System (Windows):||Windows 8 or later|
|Operating System (Mac):||macOS 10.15 or later|
|Processer:||Intel™ Dual-Core series or equivalent AMD® processor (Windows) or 1.83 GHz (Mac)|
|Free Disk Space:||2GB|
|Display:||1024px x 768px resolution|
|Port:||USB or Bluetooth® connection|
|Internet:||Broadband connection; minimum 2 to 3 Mbps download and minimum 1 to 2 Mbps upload; standard data rates may apply|
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Cricut shows.