Cricut® Autopress Heat Press with 60-Sheet Iron-On and Accessory Kit
The Cricut Autopress combines power with a sleek, user-friendly design to take on any heat transfer project. And, of course, it's a perfect complement to any Cricut cutting machine. The kit includes tools and supplies to inspire you.
What You Get
- Cricut Autopress professional heat press
- 12" x 15" Press Mat
- Control Pod
- User Guide
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Iron-On Sheets and Accessory Bundle:
- Cricut Pressing Mat
- Cricut Weeder, Rose Pink
- (24) 12" x 12" Sheets Everyday Iron-On Value Pack, Rainbow; 2 packages each containing 2 each of Red, Pink, Royal, Purple, Green and Yellow
- (36) 12" x 12" Sheets Everyday Iron-On Value Pack, All Occasion; 3 packages each containing 3 each of Black, White, Gold and Silver
Good to Know
- This is a 2-box shipment to the customer.
- This product will not function until activated using a PC/Mac computer with USB port and internet connection.
- During activation, the control pod is first connected via USB cable to a standard USB (Type A) port on your computer.
- If using a Mac computer, you will need a USB adapter.
- This item is not for sale to customers in Guam, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. It cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box. Orders must have a physical address.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Ceramic-coated heat plate
- Zero Effort operation to close machine with ease and auto-release when pressing cycle is complete
- Auto-adjusts to materials up to 2" thick with top-down pressing so materials do not shift
- Control pod with four presets to reduce guesswork and maximize workflow
- Can reach temperatures up to 400 F for iron-on (HTV), Infusible Ink & sublimation projects
- Safety features include auto-off after 13 minutes of inactivity and temperature-rated plastics
- Sturdy steel construction
- Extra-wide clearance in open position
- Dual voltage, flexibility to use in multiple locations in the world
- Non-slip silicone base
- Durable cover
- Adds structure
- Wicks moisture
- Reflects heat
- Specially designed to easily remove tiny negative cuts
- Perfect for working with all vinyl and iron-on types - deal for creating decals, home decor and much more
- Spectrum of six shades to brighten every day with creative possibility
- Compatible with a huge breadth of base materials, including wood
- Use your Cricut machine to cut complex designs and weed with ease for a flawless application
- From terrific T-shirts to heartwarming home decor, amazing accessories to handmade presents, this heat transfer material is your go-to for almost any iron-on idea
- Use a single color or layer up to three to create one-of-a-kind patterns and projects
- Compatible with Cricut cutting machines; for a flawless iron-on application, use Cricut EasyPress
Easy care instructions
- Allow 24 hours after application before washing
- Wash and tumble dry inside out
- Do not bleach
- If you need to iron, only iron on the backside of the garment.
- Excellent results on a wide variety of materials and projects
- Cuts beautifully and weeds easily
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Cricut shows.