Crafter's Companion Tree and Wishes Stamp and Die Sets
Overview & Details
Greet the season in style with these celebratory sentiments and elegant trees. They're part of a new addition to the Sara Signature range — the Winter Wonderland collection — a fully coordinating collection that will help you add a festive touch to your projects. The Elegant Tree set is sized to fit on an A6 card base, and the Festive Wishes set helps you cut out cheerful sentiments with perfectly-sized frames.
What You Get
- Stamp - Elegant Tree
- 2 Dies - Elegant Tree
- 8 Stamps - Festive Wishes
- 8 Dies - Festive Wishes
Good to Know
- Some dies may have sharp points, edges or corners.
- Exhibit caution when using these dies and do not leave them unattended near children.
- Not intended for use by any child under the age of 14.
|Largest die measures:||Approx. 3.7"L x 1.6"W|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Stamps are easy to use
- Peel from the backing sheet and place onto an acrylic block (not provided)
- Ink stamp up and apply
- Peel stamp off acrylic block and wipe clean with an alcohol-free baby wipe or wash in soapy water
- Leave to dry and return to clear backing sheet
Clear, see-through stamps
- Able to see exact placement of stamp
- You'll get near laser-cut details
Wafer-thin metal dies are easy to store
- Store more dies in less space
I love crafter's companion items and absolutely will use this this holiday seasonamf099, ILWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
LOVE THIS SET!
Saw this on crafting day, and fell in love with it on the air, so decided to try it. This set is WONDERFUL!! Can't say enough good about it - so much versatility! Sara, make sets for other holidays and for general cards (Birthday, Thinking of you, etc) PLEASE!! If you buy this set, you won't be sorry!DorisAK, PAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Getting a head start on Christmas
Played with this set tonight. I am in love with the tree stamp and the die cuts out the edge. It's an exact match to the stamp. Love the concept of cutting away the one edge. But I found the word dies hard to use. They are 2 pieces where the one cuts out a shadow and the match cuts out the text. The text is really fine and hard to remove from the die and so its also hard to get the words positioned correctly on the shadow piece.Lesconfusd, KSWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
The tree dies are extremely flimsy, bend easily and difficult to use because they're so thin. The word dies are good and very attractive.JALfairfield, OHWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful