Crafter's Companion Stamp & Die Set - Champagne Tea
Overview & Details
Celebrate the sweet things in life! These stamps and dies from Crafter's Companion include stacked tea cups, toasting champagne glasses and a pile of tasty cupcakes, plus edge dies to embellish your project's borders. Cheers to your unbounded creativity!
What You Get
- 1 Stamp - Tea Time
- 2 Dies - Tea Time
- 1 Stamp - Champagne
- 2 Dies - Champagne
- 1 Stamp - Cupcakes
- 2 Dies - Cupcakes
Good to Know
- Some dies may have sharp points, edges or corners.
- Exhibit caution when using these dies and do not leave them unattended near children.
- Not intended for use by any child under the age of 14.
|For use with card base measuring:||approx. 4.1"L x 5.8"W|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- You'll get near laser-cut details
Versatile stamp sets are easy to use and store
- Simply peel them from the backing sheet and place onto an acrylic block (not provided)
- Ink the stamp up and apply
- Peel the stamp off the acrylic block and wipe clean with an alcohol-free baby wipe or wash in soapy water
- Dry and return to the clear backing sheet
Clear, see-through stamp
- You're able to see exact placement of stamp
Thin metal dies are easy to store
- Store more dies in less space
Im making pretty cards!
I promptly lost the die for the cups when I was at a crop but I just use a scissors to cut the outline. I am using the tea cups for get well cards, the cupcakes for birthday cards and the champagne stamps and dies for wedding and anniversary cards. I love to color and use some shimmer, so I am really enjoying this set. I am making both single fold and gatefold cards.mindysara, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Stamp and cut
Love the stamps not getting the cut part right but will work on itshopper123711, ORWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I was so excited to get these dies however when they arrived they were bent. I am hoping they will work ok.mawemawe, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
I did not receive these with my initial order in the BIG BOX, which in my opinion is entirely too big for the items enclosed. Instead they were delivered in a bubble envelope with no other protection. When I opened it they were terribly distorted. I did my best to straighten them out but they still look awful! My schedule has been so busy I haven't had a chance to try them out until today. I have a feeling they're going back! It's a shame because they are very pretty - thus the 2 star rating!JEWELSJBT, KYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 2 found this review helpful