Crafter's Companion Spring Inspiration Magazine #20 & Kit
New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Crafter's Companion Inspiration Magazine, filled with fun projects popular in the UK and Europe and brought to the United States, features the talent of Sara Davies and the Crafter's Companion artistic team. This kit includes the Spring issue as well as a stencil, die and stamp set. Let the crafting fun begin!
What You Get
- Crafter's Companion Inspiration Magazine - Spring/Issue #20
- Sentiment Background clear stamps set - Approx. 4.24" x 6" sheet
- Distress Floral Corner die - Approx. 3.8" x 4.5"
- Gradient Dotty stencil - Approx. 5" x 7"
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
- Features 72 amazing projects and bright ideas, full-color pictures and step-by-step instructions using your included craft kit
- You'll get near laser-cut details
Wafer-thin metal dies
- Store more dies in less space
Easy to use stamp set
- To use, simply peel stamp from the backing sheet and place onto an acrylic block (not provided)
- Ink the stamp up and stamp
- Once you are done, simply peel the stamp off the acrylic block and wipe clean with an alcohol free baby wipe or wash in soapy water
- Leave to dry and return to the clear backing sheet
- Clear, see-through stamps let you see the exact placement of the stamp
- Perfect for adding texture and dimension to your crafting projects
About The Brand
Remind me about upcoming Crafter's Companion shows.