Crafter's Companion Sheena Stamps - Time Traveler
Overview & Details
Crafter's Companion Sheena Stamps
Stamping made easy! Get gorgeous, crisp impressions every time with these innovative and unique rubber stamps. Get back to the future and add retro-futuristic details to cards, boxes, art and just about anything you can stamp and let your artistic talents shine.
What You Get
- Time Traveler Stamp Set with 10 EZMount Stamps - Geared Up
- Time Traveler Stamp Set with 11 EZMount Stamps - Time Machine
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Each stamp is deeply etched onto pink rubber
- Static cling cushion mounted and hand-cut close to each image
- Ready to use with your acrylic block right out of the package
- Approx. 2-1/4"D to 3-1/4" x 5"
Full-color laminated panel
- Designed to store your cling-mounted stamps
- Keeps your stamps organized for easy retrieval and storage
- Designed to fit perfectly into mini clear enclosed EZBinders (sold separately)
- Approx. 5-1/2" x 8-1/4"
Love these stamps!
I was very fortunate to also get the dies and they do add to the fun. But the stamps are great - that sturdy red rubber that gives a great impression. The gears are nice and big. If youre looking for the dies, google (or Bing!) Crafters companion and take a look at their US site. Flex pay on HSN is fabulous but if you cant find it here - take a look there,mithermoo, WA
Some of the funnest stamps I own
I love these stamps. They are so much fun to color and the detail is truly amazing.nitsuj928, KY
I LOVE THEM!!!! I want the dies!!!Trey66, CO
Adorable Air Balloon
This is about the cutest air balloon I have ever seen! I used my alcohol markers to color it like the one on the package. It's on my drawing table and I just giggle every time I walk by and look at it. I have never seen anything like this. Really fun!Leah16, NM
They are fantastic, clear and detailed - the reason for which I dont give them a five - where are the dies that goes with them? I have asked and asked and nobody knows! If you only want to stamp..run to get them, but cutting them by hand its a CHALLENGE!salome57, NYWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful