Crafter's Companion Sheena Stamps - Flamingo
Overview & Details
Crafter's Companion Sheena Stamps
Stamping made easy! Get gorgeous, crisp impressions every time with these innovative and unique rubber stamps. Add tropical details to cards, boxes, art and just about anything you can stamp and let your artistic talents shine.
What You Get
- Temptingly Tropical Stamp Set with 3 EZMount Stamps - Peacock
- Temptingly Tropical Stamp Set with 5 EZMount Stamps - Hummingbird
- Temptingly Tropical Stamp Set with 4 EZMount Stamps - Flamingo
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Each stamp is deeply etched onto pink rubber
- Static cling cushion mounted and hand-cut close to each image
- Ready to use with your acrylic block right out of the package
- Approx. 2-3/4" x 5-1/2", 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" and 4" x 4-1/4"
Full-color laminated panel
- Designed to store your cling-mounted stamps
- Keeps your stamps organized for easy retrieval and storage
- Designed to fit perfectly into mini clear enclosed EZBinders (sold separately)
- Approx. 5-1/2" x 8-1/4"
I love all of Sheena stamps. Great quality, excellent impressions, good size, very detailed, and goregous results. Oh, how they are stored is also cool. They come with a thick plastic sheet that the stamps stick to the back of. The plastic sheet is really thick and has holes punched it in. They are already set up for you to buy their storage binders to be put into. Crafters Companion is a remarkable company. I love you, Sarah, keep them coming. I buy so many of her products.Danyelle, NC
I wanted this set for the Flamingo Stamp. When I got the set I couldn't believe how Gorgeous all the Stamps are, they are so detailed. The pic doesn't do them justice. If you Love Birds, especially Flamingos & you Like to Color, you gotta get these Stamps. Sheena did an Amazing Job Designing them!! I got the other set too, "Tropical" & their just as Gorgeous & Detailed like these Stamps. :-)lilmisshotrod, WI
These stamps are fabulous, Very detailed stamps and fun to add to your card making or for just fun. Image stamps easily.maggie105, KS
Sheena stamps are special. Worth every penny .Im learning to use my aqua blend spectrum noir water color pencils with them. Stamping to the next level!!freckie, MI