exclusive! Crafter's Companion Sew Homemade Papercraft Kit
Overview & Details
Crafter's Companion Sew Homemade Papercraft Kit
Create lovely, coordinating crafts with this selection of dies, embossing folders, papers and more. It's everything you need to create a card or papercraft project that shows you care!
What You Get
- Sew Homemade Clear stamps "Homemade with Love"
- 15 stamps on a 4.25" x 5.75" sheet
- Sew Homemade 5" x 7" Cut N Emboss Folders, "Decorative Lattice Frame"
- Sew Homemade 5" x 7" embossing folder "Patchwork Clamshells"
- Sew Homemade Metal Dies "Cut In Sentiments", 3pc
- Largest approx 1.6" x 1.1"
- Sew Homemade Metal Dies "Build A Tag", 6pc
- Largest is approx 1.7" x 3.1"
- Sew Homemade Twine, 3pc
- 20m each
- Sew Homemade Metal Charms, 10pc
- Sew Homemade 12" x 12" paper pad
- 16 designs, 48 sheets
|Country of Origin:||China|
Wafer-thin metal dies are easy to store
- Store more dies in less space
Coordinates perfectly with the Sara Signature Sew Homemade paper crafting collection
- Use the dies to create a variety of embellishments and flourishes for your paper crafting projects, cards and gifts!
- Add texture to all your crafting projects
Intricate detail on dies
- You'll get near laser-cut details
Beautifully printed designs
- Coordinates with the Sew Homemade Collection
Acid and lignin free paper
- Wonderful for Cardmaking, Invitations and more!
These versatile stamp sets are easy to use and store
- To use these stamps simply peel them from the backing sheet and place onto an acrylic block (not provided) ink the stamp up and stamp. Once you are done simply peel the stamp off the acrylic block and wipe clean with an alcohol free baby wipe or wash in soapy water, leave to dry and return to the clear backing sheet.
This kit is FULL of goodies. Very well worth the $$. Love the variation of dies and die inserts. The embossing folders are 5x7 and so pretty. Not disappointed at all in this kit!rheadrick, ALWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This set is just lovely. I adore the fact that the embellishments are silver tone, and the twine is subtly coloured. The papers themselves remind me of the old Heritage Collection papers I've amassed over the years. The emboss folders do a great job, and the designs are universal depending on the paper used. The stamps and dies take a little patience because of their size, but overall, they look great when finished! Very nice set-AND it ALL coordinates!tarantula, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Its pretty wish the prints were on both sides...havent used all of the things in the bundle so lets hope my opinion goes higher and not lower..really just an average kittealover4, PAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 4 found this review helpful