Crafter's Companion Friends & Family Word Die Set
Overview & Details
All of your family and friends are special in their own ways — create cards that are just as unique with this word die set. The mix-and-match metal dies let you design sentiments for grandparents, a friend, even your in-laws. Make it truly heartfelt when you make it yourself.
What You Get
- 12-piece Die'sire metal die set - Friends & Family
- 3-hole Magnetic panel
Good to Know
- Dies work well with the Gemini die cutter and embossing machine (sold separately).
- Panel fits perfectly in the Mini EZBinder #SS20 (sold separately).
- Some dies may have sharp points, edges or corners. Exhibit caution when using these dies and do not leave them unattended near children. Not intended for use by any child under the age of 14.
|Measurements:||Metal dies range from approx. 1-1/8"L x 1"W to 4"L x 1"W Magnetic panel approx. 5-1/2"L x 8-1/4"W|
|Age Requirements:||14 years and up|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Allows you to personalize your cards quickly and easily
- Designs include "Parents," "-in-Law," "Grandparents," "Cousin," "Friend" and more
- Ideal for all your crafting projects
Top quality, thin metal dies
- Easy to organize and store on the 3-hole punched magnetic panel
- Store more dies in less space
Went along perfect with other sets by C.C.
I got ALL the word die sets from Crafters Companion & love them ALL !!! Very useful, all of them same size font & work together in a beautiful script font. Very happy with them all. They cut out easily & perfectly also.ScrapperD, WA
Versatile and just the right size
Sometimes I like to make small cards that are 5.5x 4.25 inches so I can save on shipping. The size of these words are just right for these smaller cards, and allows me to personalize everything. The dies work well with both my Big Shot and Cuttlebug, and even the Diamond Press. I am very satisfied with this purchase, especially with the reasonable price on HSN and the 5 flex.qvjgve, CA
I received my shipment promptly but have not used it yet. It looks good, is a good size and so far I am very pleased with what I have. I will be happy to write a more comprehensive review once I have used the die.KingCodysMom, NC