Crafter's Companion Elegant Lace 3-piece Die Set
Overview & Details
Add some whimsy to your well wishes with this playful die set from Crafter's Companion. These dies don't cut around the outside edge, which means you can line them up with your folded card blanks to cut beautifully detailed aperture and lace designs for gorgeous creations. Add even more drama by simply running them through the machine twice—once to cut and then once, using the embossing mat, for stunning embossed results.
What You Get
- 1 Metal die - Beatrice
- 1 Metal die - Georgia
- 1 Metal die - Florence
Good to Know
- Some dies may have sharp points, edges or corners.
- Exhibit caution when using these dies and do not leave them unattended near children.
- Not intended for use by any child under the age of 14.
- Compatible with all die cutting machines, including the Gemini die cutter and embossing machine (available separately) by Crafter's Companion.
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Dies each measure:||approx. 2"L x 5.8"W|
- Create beautiful cards, boxes and a whole array of other papercrafting projects
No bottom cutting line
- Opens up a whole host of creative possibilities
- You'll get near laser-cut details
Wafer-thin metal dies
- Easy to store
Just like the name says Very Elegant
Definitely a Must have for those who love die's and especially Crafter's Companion. They really make quality dies and the value is perfect. The only problem I've had is to make a perfect cut, buy the Gemini; I tried in a reg. cuttle bug & it doesn't give as much pressure needed to cut the intricut deisgns.lynndb3, CA
CC Elegant Lace Die set
I am so happy i got these dies. It is amazing what you can do with these dies. It changed the way i make my cards. As Sara says it brought it to a whole new level. I never thought i would be making cards like i do with these. Made the right choice getting these.JeannieC1218, MA
Fancy border dies
Very pretty and look so elegant on a cardWillowtree77, MI
These dies cut the most elegant and beautiful designs on my cards and scrapbook pages. Since one edge cuts into the paper & the other edge cuts out of the paper, Im able to create some lovely paper pieces.Scrapchef, AL
cuts nicely pretty boardergrandma155, CA