Crafter's Companion Cross Stitch Bundle with Embroidery Cotton
Overview & Details
Add some down-home charm to your projects with this adorable bundle from Crafter's Companion. It features coordinating stamps and dies in cross-stitch patterns, plus a variety of embroidery stranded cotton pieces to embellish your creations with.
What You Get
- 11 Stamps - Cross Stitch Adornments
- Die - Circle Cross Stitch Hoop
- Die - Square Cross Stitch Hoop
- 6 Embroidery stranded cotton
Good to Know
- Some dies may have sharp points, edges or corners.
- Exhibit caution when using these dies and do not leave them unattended near children.
- Not intended for use by any child under the age of 14.
|Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Stamps on sheets measuring:||Approx. 4.25"L x 5.75"W|
|Largest die measures:||Approx. 3.7"L x 4"W|
|Embroidery cotton pieces measure:||Approx. 8.75 yards each|
Versatile stamps are easy to use and store
- Peel them from the backing sheet and place onto an acrylic block (not provided)
- Ink stamp up and apply
- Peel stamp off acrylic block and wipe clean with an alcohol-free baby wipe or wash in soapy water
- Leave to dry and return to the clear backing sheet
Die blades for mixed media craft projects
- Cut heavy-duty materials such as chipboard, leather, construction-weight acetate, mountboard, several layers of fabric and much more
Thin metal dies are easy to store
- Store more dies in less space
Includes 6 skeins of embroidery stranded cotton
- Colors include 1 each of Sweet Pink, Soft yellow, Spring Rose, Dusky Peach, Ocean Ripple and Blue Lagoon
- Threads coordinate beautifully with the Threaders Cottage Garden Fabric Range for your sewing projects
The cutting sandwich is different.
I see a lot of negative reviews based on cracked plates. Because they are multimedia dies, the cutting sandwich is different. I used the base plate, plastic shim, die facing up, two sheets of 110lb cardstock, then cutting plate on top. The Gemini cut through both heavy cardstock layers easily. The top plate warped some, yes, but flipping it and running it back through without the dies flattened it back out again.gigiscraps, MSWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Remember this is a mixed media die set, can cut many layers and I use my large Gemini with these dies, My Gemini Jr cut the dies but it also cracked the cutting plate, luckily I had an extra cutting plate. Just a caution. I do love the images on the stamps and the embroidery thread has beautiful colors. Easy to Cross Stitch the images. One of my first crafting passions has always Counted Cross Stitch. Love this stamp and die set.Robin-KS, KS
Ruined my cutting plate
I like these dies but i used a brand new cutting plate and it literally bowed almost in half on the first run. It is un-useable now. I did contact Crafters Companion and they are sending me a new plate but now i am scared to use the dies! If not too late, i will probably return them.parnold, FL
Confused about the bundle
Im kinda confused with this package. The dies are quite large, and they give you no patterns to x-stitch on them with. The embroidery floss needs to be doubled entirely for the holes in the dies to be filled. The stamps are ok, but dont even think of x-stitching them. Youd have to use a very fine needle to punch the holes to sew thru the card stock. When you use a regular pick, youll find that the holes that it makes will chop up all the designes that youve stamped.MARFY, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 2 found this review helpful
Difficulty using these dies
I broke my Sizzix Big Shot using these dies. When I used them in my Gemini Junior the first time, the cutting plate bowed nearly in half. I tried again with another plate, and it bowed as well. I tried running the plate through the machine again and it shattered. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions? I am not sure what to do!chetskat, NY