Crafter's Companion Christmas Rose 13-piece Stamp and Die Set
Overview & Details
Channel the coziness of the season into your crafts when you accent them with these stamps and dies from Crafter's Companion. Lush Christmas blooms and greenery accompany warm wishes, making them ideal decorations for gift wrap, tags, cards and more. The Sheena Perfect Partners Deck The Halls collection achieves perfect results and can be mixed and matched for truly unique creations.
What You Get
- 8 Stamps - Winter Wishes
- 5 Dies - Festive Rose Corner
Good to Know
- Some dies may have sharp points, edges or corners.
- Exhibit caution when using these dies and do not leave them unattended near children.
- Not intended for use by any child under the age of 14.
|Stamps on a sheet measuring:||Approx. 5.75"L x 8.25"W|
|Largest die measures:||Approx. 5.1"L x 4.4"W|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Stamps are easy to use
- Peel from the backing sheet and place onto an acrylic block (not provided)
- Ink stamp up and apply
- Peel stamp off acrylic block and wipe clean with an alcohol-free baby wipe or wash in soapy water
- Leave to dry and return to clear backing sheet
Clear, see-through stamps
- Able to see exact placement of stamp
- You'll get near laser-cut details
Wafer-thin metal dies are easy to store
- Store more dies in less space
This make a really beautiful accent for other stamps or dies, such as a Christmas tree or snowmanSheryl15, NEWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Christmas Rose stamp set and die set
I enjoy the rose stamp set and die set and how many ways you can use them. I had fun making the cardstootpeck, PAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Sheena die and stamps
You most definitely need to get all Sheena's die and stamps this year, they will never return again and you all know about the stamp sets, how of high quality they are, well the dies are just as perfect. I am doing cards for the troops this year and am using these sets to make them. You will not regret your purchase.doodlegirl1, PAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful