Crafter's Companion Adorable Girl Stamp and Die Bundle with Paper Pad
Overview & Details
Girls can do anything they put their minds to, and so can you with this versatile set from Crafter's Companion! Based on hand-drawn original designs by Jayne Nestorenko, these sets work seamlessly together and are perfect for creating custom scenes for cards and other projects. Simply choose a 5"x7" scene as the backdrop to your project and use the coordinating stamps and dies to let your imagination run wild.
What You Get
- 17 Piece stamp and die set - Secret Garden
- 19 Piece stamp and die set - Hide & Seek
- 13 Piece stamp and die set - Birthday Girl
- Paper pad - Adorable Scenes, 24 sheets
Good to Know
- Some dies may have sharp points, edges or corners.
- Exhibit caution when using these dies and do not leave them unattended near children.
- Not intended for use by any child under the age of 14.
|Largest die measures:||Approx. 2.2"L x 3.2"W|
|Paper Pad Measures:||Approx. 5"L x 7"W|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Versatile stamps are easy to use and store
- Peel them from the backing sheet and place onto an acrylic block (not provided)
- Ink stamp up and apply
- Peel stamp off acrylic block and wipe clean with an alcohol-free baby wipe or wash in soapy water
- Leave to dry and return to the clear backing sheet
- You'll get near laser-cut details
Wafer-thin metal dies are easy to store
- Store more dies in less space
This is an excellent set of stamps and dies. I also purchased the coordinating boy set. The two work well together. The stamps give a clear, sharp image and the dies cut through and release easily. I color them with Copic markers and the results are realistic and stunning. There are three different 'scenes' but all can be mixed and matched. The papers included are nice, but I've not used them exclusively. These dies work just as well on other scenery papers. Very satisfied with this set.ThisisSuzy, PAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This set is so cute. The stamps make the dies come to life! I did use the Tri blend Spectrum Noir markers to color the die cuts, and oh my, I can't believe I could put an adorable card together so quickly. Perfect for my four grand daughters. The scene paper makes for a quick, awesome looking production!KraftyKareBear, WIWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
This is adorable I love this kitGramapaula, MIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful