Crafter's Companion Die'sire 3-pack Edge'ables Dies - Occasions
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Take your creativity to the edge — and then jump right over. These metal dies cut intricate designs that continue off the edge of the paper so you can create pop-up cards, borders and frames for all your special occasions. Play around with different backgrounds for an "edgy" look that's totally your style.
What You Get
- Die'sire Edge'ables metal die - Happily Ever After
- Die'sire Edge'ables metal die - Happy Birthday to You
- Die'sire Edge'ables metal die - Wishing You the Best of Luck
Good to Know
- For use with die-cutting machines, including the Gemini die cutter and embossing machine (sold separately).
- Some dies may have sharp points, edges or corners. Exhibit caution when using these dies and do not leave them unattended near children. Not intended for use by any child.
|Measurements:||Approx. 7-1/2" x 1-1/3" each|
|Age Requirements:||14 and up|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Perfect sentiments for every occasion
Area surrounding the bottom half of each die doesn't cut
- Line dies up against card spines to make statement pop-up cards
- Create borders or cut all four edges of a square piece of cardstock to create a frame
Top quality, wafer-thin metal dies
- Works with popular die-cutting machines
- Store more dies in less space
- Get near laser-cut quality and detail
Beautiful Card Addition
I use them on cards love how they make your card look. I will use on album pages.alaina, NY
Once u figure out how it's done it is really nice die cutsSally211, WA
These dies rock!
So easy to use. Can not go wrong choosing these dies. Cut like butter.Knder, PA
They cut beautifully. My only issue is that they are a little too large for a 5x7 card, which is the reason I got the Edge'ables.RLMS, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Too big for my cards
These are beautiful but are a little too big for my 5 x 7 card edges. They look very nice though.dtxshops, FL