Cotidea Shower Sidekick
Overview & Details
Let's be honest — who isn't tired of bending over every which way to get a good shave? Fear this annoying chore not when you add this innovative tool to your hair removal routine. Simply prop it up in the corner of your shower and rest your foot on its platter to elevate your leg for greater ease while shaving. Your trusty, shower-time sidekick is sure to stand by you, through thick hair and thin.
What You Get
- Shower Sidekick platter
- Shower Sidekick pole with pole band and end stoppers
- Non-Slip Kit (includes pole anti-slip sticker, shower floor anti-slip sticker and instructions)
- Instructional insert
Good to Know
- Only for use in 3-wall showers with 90 degree corners. Not for use in tub-shower combination showers.
- The Shower Sidekick is not a stool or a seat. It is only intended for use as a lift to assist in washing and shaving legs.
- Be sure the Shower Sidekick is stable prior to each use.
|Measurements:||Approx. 8"L x 6"W x 20-1/4"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 1.7 lbs.|
|Max. Weight Capacity:||99 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Anodized aluminum, polypropylene and thermoplastic elastomer|
|Care:||Wash with warm, soapy water|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Allows you to conveniently wash and shave your legs in the shower
- Simply prop up in your shower, then use it to rest your foot, keeping your leg elevated for easy washing and shaving
- Ideal for use at home, in a dorm, at the gym or in a hotel shower
- Great for use in hotel showers while traveling or in gym showers after exercising
Assembles and disassembles easily
- Setup is very simple
- Can be disassembled and laid out flat for easy storage and portability
- Engineered with non-rust aluminum
- Specially designed, non-slip rubber grips
Cotidea Shower Sidekick
Why didn't I think of this?
Every once in a while, a product comes out that is so simple and so brilliant, that you slap yourself upside the head and say, "Why Didn't I think of this??" This is one of those products. Not saying it is perfect, but I absolutely love it and it solves a problem for me. The thing I have found is that you have to be directly facing the foot support when putting your foot on it - it tends to slide around when you use it at an angle. But that is nothing more than a hill of beans, because it is a brilliant thing. Four stars because I think there is room for improvement for the base.pamokc57, OK