Cosmoderma Loofah Shampoo
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Cosmoderma Loofah Shampoo
What It Is
Gently helps remove dirt, excess oils and product buildup in your hair and on scalp with "loofah-like" dermabrasion particles; leaves your hair feeling ultra-clean, residue free and voluminous.
What You Get
- 8.45 fl. oz. Cosmoderma Loofah Shampoo
What It Does
- This formula gently helps removes dirt, excess oils and product buildup in your hair and on scalp
- The small dermabrasion particles gently massage your hair and scalp
- Leaves hair feeling ultra clean, soft, and voluminous
- Contains tropical Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Plant, Citric Acid, Limonene and vitamin B5
- Can be used on all hair types
How to Use
- Apply shampoo to damp hair, massage the skin of head with circular movements for approximately 2 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
- Recommended to use the shampoo 1-2 a week.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Follow with conditioner for best results.
Made in Poland
|Ingredients: Aqua, Amonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cocamide DEA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose, Sodium Chloride, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanoloamine, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Limonene, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Geraniol|
Love, love, love!
This shampoo was a complete surprise to me since it actually removed all the product that was in my hair and causing it to lay flat more often than I can say. I used a small amount on my hair and although it didn't lather up it sure did the job as described. I use this 2x per week along with the conditioner and my hair is full, shiny and lush again. I just ordered again.AuntKacy, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Received no lather with shampoo and hair was real dry after use.cspriess13, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
This product with its grainy consistency feels uncomfortable. My husband used it a couple of times an said it was hard to rinse out of his hair. Would not purchase again. Should have returned it, but ran over the 30 day limit.Spring268, GAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Didn't perform as advertised
Also stripped my hair of color. Ingredients are not good. Over hyped on air. So disappointed in host and HSN.Bailee60WalnutB9, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
I was eager to use this shampoo, and why it did remove all excess hair product residue, I struggled to get the Loofah particles out of my hair. I had to wash it 4x to get most of the Loofah, but it took 2 days to get it all out.mama_malo70, CAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 4 found this review helpful