Copper Fit™ Advanced Support Hot and Cold Belt with 2 Gel Packs
Overview & Details
Give your back the Copper Fit support. This compression belt comes infused with copper technology for odor resistance and supports your back while you're at work, at home or out and about. It features a flexible, form-fitting construction with moisture-wicking capability for comfortable everyday use. It even comes with two handy gel packs; one that you can freeze and one that you can heat for handsfree temperature control. Trust us: your back will thank you!
What You Get
- Back support belt
- 2 Gel packs
Good to Know
- If you find the beaded gel pack has not reached your desired temperature, microwave an additional 10 seconds until desired temperature is reached.
- Do not exceed two additional 10-second heating cycles.
- Heating beyond the advised time is not recommended.
- At no time should beaded gel pack be in use if it exceeds 120 degrees F.
- Compression garments are only effective when they are properly worn and sized.
- Copper Fit should provide compression but should not be so tight that it restricts circulation.
- Please consult a physician if you are experiencing pain or swelling.
|Color Choices:||Black, Gray or Blue|
|Size Choices:||S/M or L/XL|
|Fit:||S/M - Waists measuring 24" to 39 L/XL - Waists measuring 39" to 50"|
|Fiber Content:||Outer - 89% polyester, 11% spandex Middle - 100% synthetic rubber Inner - 85% polyester, 11% spandex, 4% copper and other fibers|
|Use and Care:||Hand wash in cold water, air dry|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Infused with copper technology for odor resistance
- Copper fiber process will not easily wash out or quickly wear away and has been tested to remain effective for numerous washes
- Suitable for use by men or women
- Helps provide support for muscle stiffness, soreness and pain
- Helps provide temporary localized improvement in circulation
- Helps reduce strain and fatigue by keeping muscles warm
- Helps to reduce recovery time of muscles
- Provides lower-back support for greater comfort
Constructed of moisture-wicking fabric
- Helps you stay dry while you use it
Form-fitting flexible neoprene construction with adjustable compression straps
- Creates a perfect fit and provides maximum comfort and support to your lower back
- Comfortable for any work place, and tough enough for the most active lifestyles
Top-quality reusable beaded gel packs
- Perfect for hot or cold use
- For cold use, lay flat and freeze for at least two hours prior to use
- For hot use, wrap in a damp cloth or paper towel, lay flat and microwave
- Heat according to microwave power:
- 800 watts - 70 seconds
- 1000 watts - 60 seconds
- 1200 watts - 50 seconds
Can I give higher than 5 stars?
I work at a job where I'm on my feet all day and by the end of the shift my lower back would ache. I ordered this and my problem is solved. I'm sure I can't make a medical claim, but ANYONE with muscle aches in their back should try this product. I like the option of the gel packs. Excellent.traveler390, OH