Copper Fit™ Advanced Support Hot and Cold Belt with 2 Gel Packs
Overview & Details
Give your back the Copper Fit support. This compression belt comes infused with copper technology for odor resistance and supports your back while you're at work, at home or out and about. It features a flexible, form-fitting construction with moisture-wicking capability for comfortable everyday use. It even comes with two handy gel packs; one that you can freeze and one that you can heat for handsfree temperature control. Trust us: your back will thank you!
What You Get
- Back support belt
- 2 Gel packs
Good to Know
- If you find the beaded gel pack has not reached your desired temperature, microwave an additional 10 seconds until desired temperature is reached.
- Do not exceed two additional 10-second heating cycles.
- Heating beyond the advised time is not recommended.
- At no time should beaded gel pack be in use if it exceeds 120 degrees F.
- Compression garments are only effective when they are properly worn and sized.
- Copper Fit should provide compression but should not be so tight that it restricts circulation.
- Please consult a physician if you are experiencing pain or swelling.
|Color Choices:||Black, Gray or Blue|
|Size Choices:||S/M or L/XL|
|Fit:||S/M - Waists measuring 24" to 39 L/XL - Waists measuring 39" to 50"|
|Fiber Content:||Outer - 89% polyester, 11% spandex Middle - 100% synthetic rubber Inner - 85% polyester, 11% spandex, 4% copper and other fibers|
|Use and Care:||Hand wash in cold water, air dry|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Infused with copper technology for odor resistance
- Copper fiber process will not easily wash out or quickly wear away and has been tested to remain effective for numerous washes
- Suitable for use by men or women
- Helps provide support for muscle stiffness, soreness and pain
- Helps provide temporary localized improvement in circulation
- Helps reduce strain and fatigue by keeping muscles warm
- Helps to reduce recovery time of muscles
- Provides lower-back support for greater comfort
Constructed of moisture-wicking fabric
- Helps you stay dry while you use it
Form-fitting flexible neoprene construction with adjustable compression straps
- Creates a perfect fit and provides maximum comfort and support to your lower back
- Comfortable for any work place, and tough enough for the most active lifestyles
Top-quality reusable beaded gel packs
- Perfect for hot or cold use
- For cold use, lay flat and freeze for at least two hours prior to use
- For hot use, wrap in a damp cloth or paper towel, lay flat and microwave
- Heat according to microwave power:
- 800 watts - 70 seconds
- 1000 watts - 60 seconds
- 1200 watts - 50 seconds
Happy in NJ
Copper Fit Hot & cold belt, I like it very much. I use the hot and cold pack all the time. It was a good purchase.fix123, NJ
This is a great item..
I received this and left it in the box for a month. When I hurt my knee I got it out, froze the pack and was able to wrap it around my leg. It is extremely comfortable, not to cold and the Velcro did not scratch.tpaddiet, OH
the best of both worlds
broke a toe and could use first cold then hot. This week I am using it on my back for nerve damage-cold-and would not be able to walk without it. great sleeve to slip the pack in.crazyshopgirl, FL
Easy to use
I bought this for my 86 year old father that uses heat and cold therapy for his back. Before this he would use a heating pad and then use an ice pack. He was stuck in the chair tied to an outlet or with the ice pack sweating and dripping. This is so convenient he can be "on the go" and still get his heat and cold treatments. It is liberating for him!betsydo, KYWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
The inserts are just what I needed
I am SO GLAD this has the option to put hot or cold packs. I recently had steroid shots in my back, and had pain when I was recovering from them. I learned to use the ice option, and the belt helped hold it in place. I ordered two, when it was a lower price for one day, but the current price is great also. HSN is the only place I can find the sm/med size.Pammy606, ALWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful