Copper Fit™ 2-pack Zip Knee Sleeve
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Your knees work hard; give them a little extra love. These zip-up sleeves help provide muscle support so you can move more comfortably during your favorite activities — as well as the everyday motions of life.
Good to Know
- Compression garments are only effective when they are properly worn and sized. Copper Fit should provide compression but should not be too tight that it restricts circulation. Please consult a physician if you are experiencing pain or swelling.
- Fit by thigh circumference, measured 5" above center knee.
- Each sleeve fits either knee.
|Fabrication:||Copper-infused stretch compression fabric|
|Design:||Curved at knee; contrast overstitching|
|Trim:||Heatset Copper Fit logo|
|Closure:||Zipper; hook and loop tab|
Size, Content & Care
|M:||15" to 17"|
|L:||17" to 19"|
|XL:||19" to 21"|
|XXL:||21-1/2" to 23"|
|Content:||Outer: 100% polyester; Middle: 100% rubber; Inner: 89% polyester with Copper, 11% spandex|
|Care:||Hand wash, air dry|
|Country of Origin:||Imported|
- Infused with copper ions during the manufacturing process
- Won't quickly wash or wear away
- Anti-odor properties
- Helps provide support for muscle stiffness, soreness and pain
- Helps provide temporary localized improvement in circulation
- Helps reduce strain and fatigue by keeping muscles warm
- Helps to reduce recovery time of muscles
It is very cool and useful. Help a lot. I love it.TCMM, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
copper fit is the best
I love this side zipper design and extra support from this copper fit for knees. Love this company and this design is the best so far.katkap0750, NCWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Needed this for support...they sent me 2 lefts other than that I like them...not worth the trouble to get another setOlddave52, GAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
Bought these for my husband whose knees were starting to bother him going up & down stairs. Also when he would squat down to pick up something. When we got them he wore them til bedtime. Couldnt believe the difference already. He has 3 siblings & 2 brothers-in-law he needs to recommend them to. Thank you.Sally7457, WVWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Great quality product but I couldn't wear them they wouldn't stay up on my knees. I have very muscular upper knees and they fit but they wanted to slide down. I don't think it is the product it's just the way my knees are made. I'd recommend to someone who doesn't have large thighs. I love Copper Fit products but this one isn't for me returned for a refund.Raniey, MOWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful