Copper Fit™ 2-pack Zip Knee Sleeve
Overview & Details
Your knees work hard; give them a little extra love. These zip-up sleeves help provide muscle support so you can move more comfortably during your favorite activities — as well as the everyday motions of life.
Good to Know
- Compression garments are only effective when they are properly worn and sized. Copper Fit should provide compression but should not be too tight that it restricts circulation. Please consult a physician if you are experiencing pain or swelling.
- Fit by thigh circumference, measured 5" above center knee.
- Each sleeve fits either knee.
|Fabrication:||Copper-infused stretch compression fabric|
|Design:||Curved at knee; contrast overstitching|
|Trim:||Heatset Copper Fit logo|
|Closure:||Zipper; hook and loop tab|
Size, Content & Care
|M:||15" to 17"|
|L:||17" to 19"|
|XL:||19" to 21"|
|XXL:||21-1/2" to 23"|
|Content:||Outer: 100% polyester; Middle: 100% rubber; Inner: 89% polyester with Copper, 11% spandex|
|Care:||Hand wash, air dry|
|Country of Origin:||Imported|
- Infused with copper ions during the manufacturing process
- Won't quickly wash or wear away
- Anti-odor properties
- Helps provide support for muscle stiffness, soreness and pain
- Helps provide temporary localized improvement in circulation
- Helps reduce strain and fatigue by keeping muscles warm
- Helps to reduce recovery time of muscles
copper fit is the best
I love this side zipper design and extra support from this copper fit for knees. Love this company and this design is the best so far.katkap0750, NC
Needed this for support...they sent me 2 lefts other than that I like them...not worth the trouble to get another setOlddave52, GA
Bought these for my husband whose knees were starting to bother him going up & down stairs. Also when he would squat down to pick up something. When we got them he wore them til bedtime. Couldnt believe the difference already. He has 3 siblings & 2 brothers-in-law he needs to recommend them to. Thank you.Sally7457, WV
Great quality product but I couldn't wear them they wouldn't stay up on my knees. I have very muscular upper knees and they fit but they wanted to slide down. I don't think it is the product it's just the way my knees are made. I'd recommend to someone who doesn't have large thighs. I love Copper Fit products but this one isn't for me returned for a refund.Raniey, MOWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I FINALLY ordered myself this product! I dont know how it works but it WORKS! Im a server, on my feet all day. I have pain not only in my feet but legs sometimes. This product is amazing! I highly recommend!roshchar2, ILWas this review helpful? 1 out of 3 found this review helpful