Contours Rx™ Neck Rescue™ Correcting Strips 30-pack
- Buy More anything & Save On Shipping! See Details
HSN Credit Card Perks & Offers Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Ways To Save
Overview & Details
What It Is
Cosmetic strips made of medical grade material that work instantly to temporarily uplift the look of your neck skin
What You Get
- 30 Correcting strips (Approx. 4"L x 1-1/4"W)
- Instructional insert
What It Does
- Simple and effective temporary solution to tighten the appearance of loose sagging skin on your neck
- Temporarily improves the appearance of wrinkles and diminishes the look of lost elasticity instantly
- Made of latex-free tape
- Comfortable and lasts all day
- Discreet - no one will know you are wearing it
How to Apply
- Ensure the back of your neck and hands are free of any makeup, oils or moisturizers before applying.
- Pull all loose hair off your neck. Use a headband to assist.
- If you have a very low hairline, shaving the back of the neck where the strip will be applied may be necessary.
- Remove one side of the white release paper first. Do not peel both sides of the release paper off at the same time as the strip will be difficult to handle and may fold.
- Apply the first side of the strip just behind the ear and firmly press to adhere.
- Remove the second part of the white release paper and gently pinch your excess neck skin on the back of your neck until you see the desired results, then place the strip down and secure in place.
- Be sure to firmly press and hold the strip for several seconds to ensure a good bond.
- If you have a lot of excess skin on the neck, you may need two strips.
How to Remove
- The adhesive is very strong. To assist with removing the strip from the skin, use a mild soap or mineral oil to release the bond of the adhesive allowing for an easier, more comfortable removal. Use your fingertips to gently work the oil under the strip, peel off and discard.
- Peel each end up slowly towards the center of the pinch
- This is strong adhesive. Please use caution when removing. Do not take it off like a bandage.
Made in Germany
Good to Know
- The adhesive contains acrylic. Do not use if you have an acrylic allergy.
- Each strip is for one-time use.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT
I REALLY LOVE THESE NECK RESCUE STRIPS. I WILL REORDER THESE ON ADAILY BASISGraz7, KYWas this review helpful? 1 out of 3 found this review helpful
Wow, I love this product. I find that once hair has been put up in a ponytail it helps to use a headband to catch any hairs that were not long enough to be caught in the pony tail. I then use a beauty razor (such as the brow shaper) to remove any baby hairs at the nape of the neck before applying the strip to avoid discomfort when removing the strip. I followed the instructions included with the strip and my results where incredible. One tip which has been mentioned before by other users of Neck rescue is when removing the strip use a cream, I followed this advice using baby oil and the strip was very simple to remove and caused no irritation. This product made me feel so much more confident of my appearance. I've tried every product under the sun for sagging and wrinkles in the neck area and this will from now on be my go to. Seconds to apply and I don't have to wait for days or weeks to see results.julia15, FLWas this review helpful? 10 out of 12 found this review helpful
I have a 20 year old neck again!
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Super easy to use but make sure you only peel 1 side of the backing at a time, if not it can stick to itself. The how to video really helped. Now I have a 20 year old neck again!Cherbare, CAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS PRODUCT I USE IT EVERYDAY IT DOES EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAY IS GOING TO DO I need this product I have one side of my neck that is sagging due to my illness my very first trial run one side stock the other was a little bit crinkles but it still worked and I was esstatic I combed my hair up and away for the area I put it in a bun the little hairs I got those with a bobby pin and WELLA ,I felt BEAUTIFUL I have A LOT Of my confidence back to remove it i use a warm / hot towel and some cold cream or any inexpensive creme and gently remove I will be purchasing a whole year supplyAlwayslooking13, NYWas this review helpful? 9 out of 9 found this review helpful
Very strong! Good value!
I have been looking for something like this! The adhesive is very strong and holds some loose skin behind my head to help my neck look younger. Stays on longer than 24 hours!Lore257, FLWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful