Contours Rx™ LIDS BY DESIGN™ Eyelid Strips - Variety Pack
Overview & Details
Sagging eyelids got you down? No worries — these ingenious strips were designed specifically to help temporarily uplift the look of your eyelids. Quick and easy to apply, they're made of medical-grade quality tape that blends in with skin and gives you that bright-eyed, youthful look you've been craving. With a variety of sizes, you can choose from the most subtle effect to the most dramatic, depending on the occasion. Now that's a real pick-me-up!
What You Get
- (20) 3 mm Strips - Slight
- (20) 4 mm Strips - Subtle
- (10) 5 mm Strips - Casual
- (10) 6 mm Strips - Moderate
- (10) 7 mm Strips - Dramatic
- (10) 8 mm Strips - Maximum
Good to Know
- Each strip is for use one-time use only.
- Placement takes practice. Use a strip as a practice strip, if you don’t get the placement right the first time, peel the strip off and reuse until your ideal placement is found and then place a new strip on for the day.
- We recommend using a make-up primer over the strip before applying eye shadow.
- Developed to instantly and temporarily uplift the appearance of eyelids
- Visibly refresh the signs of tired, aged eyes
- Great for loose, sagging eyelid skin and heavy hooded lids
- Help you appear bright-eyed and more youthful
- Easy to apply
- Can apply makeup afterwards
- Quick and affordable solution
Medical-grade quality tape
- Latex free
Blend in with skin
Made in Germany
I was skeptical. But they work!NEEDABS, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I am always skeptical about products claiming toerase age in some way or another. In my experience it is mostly hype. However I always give the product that I am interested in a try and so I ordered the Contours.I was more than surprised when, just like on the video, my sunken eyelid magically opened up the second that I put these on. Not only that but within seconds you forget that they are on.There is a slight learning curve so you will spendone or two of these mastering the technique but what a great product. For those of you like myself who would never go under the knife these are for you. I am delighted that they work so well.Nonda, ILWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
They do work and maked a differanceKimltn, TNWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Got it in 3 tries and they work!
Look much better if I say so myself! LOL! One eye is worse than the other so I use 2 different strips. I , too didn't find the tweezers too useful. Would need reading glasses to place. I use my regular primer, nothing special and it's fine.rambo53, GAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I would never have believed that they work but they do awesomeWodaph, NYWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful