Contours Rx™ LIDS BY DESIGN™ Eyelid Strips - Variety Pack
Overview & Details
Sagging eyelids got you down? No worries — these ingenious strips were designed specifically to help temporarily uplift the look of your eyelids. Quick and easy to apply, they're made of medical-grade quality tape that blends in with skin and gives you that bright-eyed, youthful look you've been craving. With a variety of sizes, you can choose from the most subtle effect to the most dramatic, depending on the occasion. Now that's a real pick-me-up!
What You Get
- (20) 3 mm Strips - Slight
- (20) 4 mm Strips - Subtle
- (10) 5 mm Strips - Casual
- (10) 6 mm Strips - Moderate
- (10) 7 mm Strips - Dramatic
- (10) 8 mm Strips - Maximum
Good to Know
- Each strip is for use one-time use only.
- Placement takes practice. Use a strip as a practice strip, if you don’t get the placement right the first time, peel the strip off and reuse until your ideal placement is found and then place a new strip on for the day.
- We recommend using a make-up primer over the strip before applying eye shadow.
- Developed to instantly and temporarily uplift the appearance of eyelids
- Visibly refresh the signs of tired, aged eyes
- Great for loose, sagging eyelid skin and heavy hooded lids
- Help you appear bright-eyed and more youthful
- Easy to apply
- Can apply makeup afterwards
- Quick and affordable solution
Medical-grade quality tape
- Latex free
Blend in with skin
Made in Germany
I am always skeptical about products claiming toerase age in some way or another. In my experience it is mostly hype. However I always give the product that I am interested in a try and so I ordered the Contours.I was more than surprised when, just like on the video, my sunken eyelid magically opened up the second that I put these on. Not only that but within seconds you forget that they are on.There is a slight learning curve so you will spendone or two of these mastering the technique but what a great product. For those of you like myself who would never go under the knife these are for you. I am delighted that they work so well.Nonda, ILWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
They do work and maked a differanceKimltn, TNWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Got it in 3 tries and they work!
Look much better if I say so myself! LOL! One eye is worse than the other so I use 2 different strips. I , too didn't find the tweezers too useful. Would need reading glasses to place. I use my regular primer, nothing special and it's fine.rambo53, GAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I would never have believed that they work but they do awesomeWodaph, NYWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Love the product but need some help
These are a great product. Exactly what I need. But they were out of the eye lid primer that you can use on these so you can use shadow. Can some one tell me. What you can use.all the lid primers I am finding have oil or talc?khill59, ILWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful