Contours Rx™ LIDS BY DESIGN™ 6mm Eyelid Strips
Overview & Details
Sagging eyelids got you down? No worries — these ingenious strips were designed specifically to help temporarily uplift the look of your eyelids. Quick and easy to apply, they're made of medical-grade quality tape that blends in with skin and gives you that bright-eyed, youthful look you've been craving. Now that's a real pick-me-up!
What You Get
- 80 Strips
Good to Know
- Each strip is for use one-time use only.
- Placement takes practice. Use a strip as a practice strip, if you don’t get the placement right the first time, peel the strip off and reuse until your ideal placement is found and then place a new strip on for the day.
- We recommend using a make-up primer over the strip before applying eye shadow.
- Developed to instantly and temporarily uplift the appearance of eyelids
- Visibly refresh the signs of tired, aged eyes
- Great for loose, sagging eyelid skin and heavy hooded lids
- Help you appear bright-eyed and more youthful
- Easy to apply
- Can apply makeup afterwards
- Quick and affordable solution
Medical-grade quality material
- Latex free
Blend in with skin
Made in Germany
I cant believe how great these really work. I will never be without them!!moemom, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
So glad I bought these!!! They work beautifully. Nobody knows what you did...but they notice something being different. They are easy to apply + remove. You can not see them and you don't feel them on. This is the easiest fast fix ever!!5shamrocks, MA
I was skeptical but I was pleasantly surprised that these work well. My eyelids hand over the tops of my eyes but with the Lids by Design it looks like I have had an eye lift. Couldn't be happier.4trout, TXWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
These do work to control fatty upper lids, I would like more instructions on how to use eye shadow while wearing these.Darkene, MI
Excellent product just takes a little practice!
I'm so glad I gave these a try! After just a few times I got the hang of applying them. They work just as described and I've just got on auto ship so I'll always have them on hand!thortydog, WA