Contours Rx™ LIDS BY DESIGN™ 5mm Eyelid Strips
Overview & Details
Sagging eyelids got you down? No worries — these ingenious strips were designed specifically to help temporarily uplift the look of your eyelids. Quick and easy to apply, they're made of medical-grade quality tape that blends in with skin and gives you that bright-eyed, youthful look you've been craving. Now that's a real pick-me-up!
What You Get
- 80 Strips
Good to Know
- Each strip is for one-time use only.
- Placement takes practice. Use a strip as a practice strip, if you don’t get the placement right the first time, peel the strip off and reuse until your ideal placement is found and then place a new strip on for the day.
- We recommend using a makeup primer over the strip before applying eye shadow.
- Developed to instantly and temporarily uplift the appearance of eyelids
- Visibly refresh the signs of tired, aged eyes
- Great for loose, sagging eyelid skin and heavy hooded lids
- Help you appear bright-eyed and more youthful
- Easy to apply
- Can apply makeup afterwards
- Quick and affordable solution
Medical-grade quality material
- Latex free
Blend in with skin
Made in Germany
A Note from HSN
HSN Responds to Customer Reviews
Great for hooded lids!
Has taken me a bit to get the technique down. Love that they take years off my eyes. I wear them whenever I know I will want to look my best. Also took a few orders to decide what size I liked the best. the mid-size works the best for me.sharon52, NDWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I like the way this holds up my eyelids. It is invisible to others.Sony49, CAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
THIS R SO COOL, LUV HOW THEY MAKE U LOOK YOUNGER BY OPENING UP UR EYESCowgirl1378, TNWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
These really work! They are a push up for your lids! I did have to play with them to put them on. I probably wasted about 12 trying to put them on the first time. Once I got it, they stay on all day. You don't really feel them on either.CADILLACGIRL, CAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
Better than I thought
I bought these tried them and thought no and I threw them in a drawer and they sat there for 9 months, then I saw them again and decided to really give them another try, I LOVE them, but I learned some helpful hints. I decided to try them on right before going to bed (no one was going to see me) I put on the strips and thought ok and went to sleep leaving the strips on overnight, when I woke up maybe from my body heat the strips seemed to meld on to my eyelid making them less obvious, wow did my makeup curled my lashes went to work and no one knew they were there! yay! tip #2 I sometimes cut my strips in half right down the middle and use half a strip per eye, less noticeable and still gives the effect I'm looking for, BRILLIANT ...cant live with out these.luckybird310, FLWas this review helpful? 15 out of 15 found this review helpful