Contours Rx™ LIDS BY DESIGN™ 3mm Eyelid Strips
Overview & Details
Sagging eyelids got you down? No worries — these ingenious strips were designed specifically to help temporarily uplift the look of your eyelids. Quick and easy to apply, they're made of medical-grade quality tape that blends in with skin and gives you that bright-eyed, youthful look you've been craving. Now that's a real pick-me-up!
What You Get
- 80 Strips
Good to Know
- Each strip is for use one-time use only.
- Placement takes practice. Use a strip as a practice strip, if you don’t get the placement right the first time, peel the strip off and reuse until your ideal placement is found and then place a new strip on for the day.
- We recommend using a make-up primer over the strip before applying eye shadow.
- Developed to instantly and temporarily uplift the appearance of eyelids
- Visibly refresh the signs of tired, aged eyes
- Great for loose, sagging eyelid skin and heavy hooded lids
- Help you appear bright-eyed and more youthful
- Easy to apply
- Can apply makeup afterwards
- Quick and affordable solution
Medical-grade quality tape
- Latex free
Blend in with skin
Made in Germany
My right eye lid is droopy compared to the left, The first package I bought had the different sizes. I tried them all to see what size worked for me. The 3mm works great. Now my eye lids are the same size.Joey6933, CAWas this review helpful? 8 out of 9 found this review helpful
Performs as well as They Show on TV!!
This works as well as they show on TV. It does take some practice. Get the metal tweezers too, I'm glad I did!!! I'm 52 and Size 3 was too small to see a difference, so I'll be getting the next size up and give these to my younger sister.3fl2shsn, CAWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
I love these eyelid strips. I can never live without them. There is a learning curve, so I suggest to first buy the variety size strips & test to see which work best for you. Also they don't look as good with makeup, so what I do is just put a colored eyeliner just below the strip & you'll look great!minas-kings-007, CAWas this review helpful? 12 out of 12 found this review helpful
They really work. I cant believe the change. I don't look tired. It did take me ordering two different sizes to get the right one.birdlady455, IDWas this review helpful? 15 out of 15 found this review helpful
They work awesome, but extremely over priced for stickers. They seriously should be $10.notreba22, NYWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful