Connie Craig Carroll Jewelry Lulu 18" Gemstone Pendant Necklace
- Free Shipping when you spend $75.00 or more. See Details
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
Try a fresh point of hue and wear the rustic color you'll find in this gemstone necklace from Connie Craig Carroll Jewelry.
- Necklace approx. 18"L x 1/8"W with 2" extender
- Drop approx. 1/2"L x 1"W (not removable)
- Goldtone; polished finish
- Lobster-claw clasp
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Composite Spiny Oyster Shell [Shell, Impregnated Turquoise, Artificial Metallic Veining]: Freeform (23x15mm)
- Composite Turquoise [Plastic, Turquoise and Additional Components]: Freeform (23x15mm)
- White Moonstone: Freeform (23x15mm)
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.