exclusive! Concierge Platinum 1000 Thread Count 2-pack Pillowcases - Standard
Overview & Details
Indulge yourself every night with these lustrous linens, and leave behind stressing about washing and ironing them. The high thread count gives you the kind of sleeping experience you want, and the cotton-rich construction gives you the ease of care you need. Lay back onto these decadent pillowcases, and drift away to dreamland.
What You Get
- 2 Standard pillowcases
Good To Know
- Thread count refers to the number of threads meticulously woven per square inch. This 1000 thread-count pillowcase set delivers a finer weave and, therefore, a slightly heavier feel than a set with a lower thread count.
- For fewer wrinkles after laundering, remove the pillowcases from the dryer promptly and smooth out before folding or making the bed.
|Color Choices:||Aqua, Blush, Gold, Gray, Ivory, Lavender, Leopard, Light Blue, Sage, Taupe or White|
|Measurements:||Approx. 21"W x 31"L each|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Content and Care
|Fabric Content:||1000TC 55% cotton, 45% polyester|
|Fabric Care:||Machine wash, tumble dry|
- Tighter weave for long-lasting durability
- Smooth appearance
- Great feel with easy care
- Durable with little to no ironing required
- Less shrinkage and less wrinkling than all-cotton linens when removed promptly from dryer
Twill sateen weave
- Strong, lustrous fabric specially woven to produce the look and feel of satin
- Smooth and glossy appearance
- Adds a subtle, attractive sheen to the look of the pillowcases
Great bargain on these sheets/cases.
Got the taupe which matches the print comforter send by HSN even thought I ordered a solid red one. The substituted comforter is fine so I kept it and ordered sheets to match. Very satisfied!operalover4, CA
Not soft at all
This is my first try of the line in bed linen. I thought with it being 1000 TC it would be soft. Well... not true. It really is not soft at all & it feels like something I would buy from WalMart. Glad I tried the line in pillowcases first.ShawnJ413, NC
These are poor quality and I am not able to comment on the sheets matching this--says sorry item not available. Sheets are great colors and I really wanted the animal prints but are not worth the money. I did mail all back but not allowed to comment on the sheets.ENERGY, NE
Sending back. Very scratchy. Not what 1000 thread count should be.pat2902, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Sheer Thin and Scratchy
Just as the title says: thin and scratchy. It's the same for the sheet set - thin and scratchy.angieP, OHWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Remind me about Concierge Collection upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Tina Jennings
with Host Michelle Yarn
with Host Connie Craig-Carroll