Concierge Collection Platinum 100% Cotton Down Comforter
Overview & Details
When it comes to bedroom décor, do you feel like comfort and style are always ships passing in the night? No more. This comforter makes sure a reversible, lustrous design joins forces with lightweight-yet-warm down fill. The result is a sleep experience that's pure cuddle-worthy couture.
Good to Know
- Cotton's natural properties tend to produce fabrications that do not remain wrinkle-free. When laundering, promptly remove items from dryer and smooth them out with your hands before folding or making the bed.
- To fluff comforter, put it in the dryer tumbling on no heat with a clean tennis ball for 30 minutes.
|Color Choices:||Beige, Blue, Gray, Ivory, Lavender, Leopard, Sage or White|
|Size Choices:||Twin, Full/Queen or King/Cal King|
|Measurements:||Twin - Approx. 66"W x 86"L Full/Queen - Approx. 86"W x 92"L King/Cal King - Approx. 102"W x 96"L|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Content and Care
|Fabric Content:||Cover: 100% cotton Fill: down (minimum 75% down)|
|Fabric Care:||Machine wash warm, tumble dry low|
- 233TC, plainweave
- Helps prevent down clusters from leaking
500 fill power white duck down
- Meticulous cleaning, sorting and filling process for best results
- Hypoallergenic due to cleaning process
- Down clusters are light and lofty, yet provide superior warmth by trapping your own body heat in the clusters
- Nature's best insulator
- Breathable; air flows through the down clusters and the cotton cover
12" to 14" sewn-through construction
- Eliminates shifting of the down and "cold" areas of the comforter by locking the down into each box
- Knife edge for a tailored and finished look
- Heated and pressurized to add luster and aid in down-proof construction
- Prepares cotton for dyeing process to achieve color longevity
great quality. Can't wait to get into bed and hate to get out.CAROL775, NYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Keeps you very warm, it's worth the moneyQueenCobra, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Love these, this is my second one
Love, love love this comforter. Purchased one in green last year, and loved it so much I purchased the white this year. It is so light weight but so warm....but not hot. I dont even use a blanket. Also, it is fluffy, I keep losing my remote in it. I highly recommend it.janet257, WAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
The Best Comforter!
I absolutely Love this comforter. I purchased the Sage Green. Beautiful color. Warm and lightweight. I purchased the matching pillow shams to match. Looks great!shopper8, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Just as good as others $500+
Luxurious, warm, and lovely weight.organizer2013, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Remind me about Concierge Collection upcoming shows.