Concierge Collection Platinum 100% Cotton Down Comforter
Overview & Details
When it comes to bedroom décor, do you feel like comfort and style are always ships passing in the night? No more. This comforter makes sure a reversible, lustrous design joins forces with lightweight-yet-warm down fill. The result is a sleep experience that's pure cuddle-worthy couture.
Good to Know
- Cotton's natural properties tend to produce fabrications that do not remain wrinkle-free. When laundering, promptly remove items from dryer and smooth them out with your hands before folding or making the bed.
- To fluff comforter, put it in the dryer tumbling on no heat with a clean tennis ball for 30 minutes.
|Color Choices:||Beige, Blue, Gray, Ivory, Lavender, Leopard, Sage or White|
|Size Choices:||Twin, Full/Queen or King/Cal King|
|Measurements:||Twin - Approx. 66"W x 86"L Full/Queen - Approx. 86"W x 92"L King/Cal King - Approx. 102"W x 96"L|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Content and Care
|Fabric Content:||Cover: 100% cotton Fill: down (minimum 75% down)|
|Fabric Care:||Machine wash warm, tumble dry low|
- 233TC, plainweave
- Helps prevent down clusters from leaking
500 fill power white duck down
- Meticulous cleaning, sorting and filling process for best results
- Hypoallergenic due to cleaning process
- Down clusters are light and lofty, yet provide superior warmth by trapping your own body heat in the clusters
- Nature's best insulator
- Breathable; air flows through the down clusters and the cotton cover
12" to 14" sewn-through construction
- Eliminates shifting of the down and "cold" areas of the comforter by locking the down into each box
- Knife edge for a tailored and finished look
- Heated and pressurized to add luster and aid in down-proof construction
- Prepares cotton for dyeing process to achieve color longevity
This is wonderful comforter!!! For this price you would not find an "all" down comforter, yet alone a washable/dryable one! I bought the grey one and have used it with and without a duvet cover. It looks great on its own. It's very warm on those colder nights, which allows us to use the heater less and save money also!!!BrentSD, CA
Love love love it! So light weight, cloud like soft and yet so so WARM! It also matches all my soft and cozy leopard sheets! ITS WASHABLE! You will not regret it!! Its freezing here in Wisconsin. You will not want to get out of bed!Luv2ShopRN, WI
Love this Comforter
I was reluctant to give up my last comforter because I liked it so much but had it for over 5 yrs so thought I would get a new one. Best decision I have made in a long time. This Concierge comforter is so warm but very light weight. I have a queen but ordered the King as per suggested in presentation because I wanted it to hang over the edges. I would order again.tnicequeen, TN
Remind me about Concierge Collection upcoming shows.