Concierge Collection Folding iBed
Overview & Details
Never turn away another guest. The iBed folds to the ultra-slim width of just five-and-a-half inches, so you can stash it out of sight until it's needed. Family and friends can stay the night whenever they need to, and your kids' sleepovers will be more comfortable than ever. You'll be the hero when your guest realizes they don't have to sleep on the floor.
What You Get
- Cot bed frame
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Assembly should be made on a soft surface such as a carpet or rug. Once assembled, the bed can be moved to a hard surface.
- Remove plastic clip and open bed wide enough to fold out legs and engage both leg locks.
- Place bed onto floor and push down center to flatten.
- Slide out mattress from below and place on top.
|Color Choices:||Beige, Gray, Navy, Orchid or Red|
|Measurements:||Approx. 74-1/2"L x 32"W x 13"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 26 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||Approx. 275 lbs.|
|Material Content:||Steel, vinyl and polyfoam with 50% cotton/50% polyester cover|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Great for guests — unexpected or not
- Ideal size for apartments, condos, vacation homes or RVs
Easy to store
- Folds to 5-1/2" thick
- Slip it under the bed or in the back of a closet
- Ready to use immediately
- No need for tools or preparation
Spring-supported sleep surface
- Provides support and comfort
- Contours to the body
Heavy duty steel frame
- Extremely strong
2" Deep foam mattress
- For a comfortable rest
Locking leg system
- Keeps legs locked in upright position
These are perfect for guests. Plus they fold and are so easy to store under the bed or in the back of a closet.mesheeka, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I'm using this in an extra room and WOW...I can't believe the comfort. I'm happily surprised!!!Kittenhammond, TX
Nice extra bed for when my grandsons come to visit. Its easy to set up and doesnt take up a lot of space when not in use.beachgmom, TX
Very comfortable, highly recommend it. have never been in a portable bed this comfortable.Margarita7, PAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
My 21 year old nephew is staying with me and my mom. He just started working and was sleeping on a covers on the floor. He likes the cot and appreciated the gesture.TurtleB, PA
Remind me about Concierge Collection upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Shannon Fox
with Host Lesley Machado
with Host Shannon Smith