Concierge Collection Fold-Away iBed
Overview & Details
When your home is where everyone gathers, finding sleeping space can be challenging. But with the iBed, you'll be everyone's hero at sleep overs and when friends and family need to stay over. The iBed folds to the ultra-slim width of just five-and-a-half inches, so come morning you can stash it out of sight until the next slumber party. Create a refuge for friends and family with iBed.
What You Get
- Cot bed frame
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Beige: Beige modified stripe print mattress cover with beige frame
- Leopard: Leopard print mattress cover with black frame
- Navy: Navy modified stripe print mattress cover with navy frame
- Rose Gold: Rose pink modified stripe print mattress cover with rose gold frame
- Silver: Gray modified stripe print mattress cover with silver frame
Good to Know
- Set up on a soft surface such as a carpet or rug. Once set up, the bed can be moved to a hard surface.
- Remove plastic clip and open bed wide enough to fold out legs and engage both leg locks.
- Place bed onto floor and push down center to flatten.
- Slide out mattress from below and place on top.
|Color Choices:||Beige, Leopard, Navy, Rose Gold or Silver|
|Measurements:||Approx. 74-1/2"L x 32"W x 13"H when open; approx. 36"L x 32"W x 5-1/2"H when closed|
|Weight:||Approx. 26 lbs.|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||Approx. 275 lbs.|
|Material Content:||Steel, vinyl and polyfoam pad with 50% cotton/50% polyester cover|
|Care:||Spot clean mattress cover|
|Country of Origin:||China|
- Great for guests — unexpected or not — or sleep overs
- Ideal size for apartments, condos, vacation homes or RVs
- Folds to 5-1/2" thick
- Slip it under the bed or in the back of a closet
- Ready to use immediately
- No tools or preparation needed
Spring-supported sleep surface
- Provides support and comfort
- Contours to the body
2" Deep foam mattress
- For a comfortable rest
Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel frame
- Extremely strong and durable
Locking leg system
- Keeps legs locked in upright position
PERFECT EXTRA BED
BOUGHT 2 AND THEY CLIP TOGETHER. PLACE ANOTHER ROLL UP PADDED MATTRESS COVER ON TOP OF THESE AND IT MAKES A PERFECT OVERNIGHT GUEST BED.dp3956, TX
The i-bed is so easy to unfold and store away and comfortable to lay on.BabyDoll20166, ID
I was very surprise how comfortable this bed is. Sleeps very well and is very sturdy. I highly recommend!ladyT55, OR
Fold Away bed, No way so much more!
OMG tucked away in a corner, and very sturdy and comfortable considering buying another one with three grandchildren and having sleep overs.bellieboo, CA
Finally have a bed now so when I have sleepovers and my parent's house, I don't have to sleep on the couch or floor. Not into airbeds so this ibed is a gem. No assembly. COMFY TOO! No springs digging into your back while laying down. I'm so happy I purchased this. thanks hsn!!!!!hsnshoppingfun, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Remind me about Concierge Collection upcoming shows.