Concierge Collection 1200 Thread Count Easy-Care 6-piece Sheet Set
Overview & Details
Take back your nights — and your days — with this comfortable sheet set. The high thread count provides a superior feeling of softness as you drift away. The cotton-rich construction makes it easier to care for so your days can be just as dreamy as your nights.
What You Get
- Flat sheet
- Fitted sheet
- 4 Standard pillowcases
Good To Know
- Thread count refers to the number of threads meticulously woven per square inch. This 1200 thread count sheet set delivers a finer weave and, therefore, a slightly heavier feel than a set with a lower thread count.
- When making your bed, place the flat sheet right side down so that the right sides of the flat and fitted sheets are facing each other.
|Color Choices:||Ivory, Lavender, Light Blue, Silver, Taupe or White|
|Size Choices:||Queen, King or California King|
|Country of Origin:||India|
Content and Care
|Fabric Content:||1200TC 60% cotton, 40% polyester|
|Fabric Care:||Machine wash cold, tumble dry low|
- Great feel with easy care
- Durable, with a soft hand
- Single-ply thread
- Less shrinkage and less wrinkling than all-cotton linens when removed promptly from dryer
- Little to no ironing required
Fully elasticized fitted sheet
- 15" deep pockets stretch to fit mattresses up to 18" deep
- Helps ensure sheet stays snug on mattress
Soft and easy care
I was surprised how soft these sheets are. They feel good against the body and the colors are great.Wash and dry almost wrinkle free totallysandynesbit, GAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Great sheets. Here in Arizona, these are too thick for warm weather, but very nice set.buck6, AZWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
I am a sheet snob and these sheets are a great value. Fit mattress tightly and are of good quality.Ploutz, FLWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
Quality is not what I expected. Wanted more thickness like those in the upscale hotels. Corners do not stay in place on the mattress, have to remake them each morning. Have a new mattress too so this shouldn't be a problem.CK47, FLWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Ripped after 2nd washbeach200, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Concierge Collection upcoming shows.