We think you'll love these just as much
Comfort Zone Personal Travel Humidifier
Overview & Details
This handy kit turns a water bottle into a travel humidifier that fits easily in your suitcase. You'll appreciate the adjustable mist intensity and quiet operation that works for up to 6 hours and automatically shuts off when the tank is empty.
What You Get
- Humidifier base
- Bottle adapter
- Output nozzle
- Power adapter
- Carry pouch
- Cleaning swabs
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- For California consumers: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and phthalates, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.p65warning.ca.gov.
- It is strongly recommended you clean your humidifier at least once a week or more often if you have hard water, notice a buildup of impurities on or in the tray or notice an unpleasant odor. Always turn off and unplug the humidifier before cleaning.
Never submerse the housing in liquid or pour liquid in or on the housing. Doing so may damage the humidifier and cause injuries.
- Do not use any cleaning oil, harsh, abrasive or alkaline type cleaner in this unit.
- Never use metal or any sharp object to clean this product.
- If liquid cleaner is to be used on this unit, fill it only to the fill line indicated on the pour side of the reservoir. Never allow it to fill the entire reservoir. Doing so can allow water to get inside the unit and cause damage or injury.
|Measurements:||Approx. 3.25"L x 4.37"W x 4.35"H|
|Weight:||Approx. 1 lb.|
|Material Composition:||Plastic and metal|
|Care:||Periodically wipe the outside of the humidifier with a soft damp or wet cloth. To clean the inside of the humidifier remove water bottle with cap adapter from humidifier. Remove reservoir cover from tank. Clean metal transducer with included cotton swab. Wipe inside of reservoir with a soft cloth. End of season care and storage: Empty the tank and tray of water. Clean all surfaces as described in this manual. When completely dry, store the humidifier in its original carton, in a cool, dry, clean|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Perfect for travel
- Fits easily in suitcase
- Turn a water bottle into a travel humidifier
- Adjustable mist intensity
- Quiet operation
- Swiveling adjustable mist outlet
- Up to 6 hours of operation
- Low power consumption
- Auto shut-off when tank is empty
- Filter-free design
This is perfect for the workplace! It gets so dry in the winter, I love this for my office space. One water bottle will last all day on full power. No muss,no fuss! I highly recommend!summer1818, WI
I was a bit skeptical about this product when I received it due to its size but let me say it works like a charm! I use a 20oz bottle and it lasts all night and it does the job.soymala43, NJ
Great little item
Wife got this for me.quiet and easy to use.BrianG68, CO
I use the for my grandchildrens room on the weekends that they stay with me(every other ). One of the two items doesn't work already.justf, IN
First time I used it it leaked all over my desk.BeckyBee, FL