Colleen Lopez Mother-of-Pearl Doublet and Turquoise Gold-Plated Ring
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
A mother-of-pearl doublet glows alongside vibrant turquoise for a look that's equal parts artsy and elegant.
- Approx. 1"L x 7/8"W x 3/8"H; shank 1/8"W
- Stamped .925 sterling silver; gold plating; hammered finish
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Mother-of-Peal Doublet - Oval (18x13mm)
- Stabilized Turquoise - Pear (5x3mm)
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Moisture, skin oils and environmental factors can change the color of turquoise jewelry if left untreated. But stabilizing turquoise helps preserve the stone's normal color. Natural, mined turquoise nuggets are heated at a very low temperature for about a week, slowly drawing out moisture without damaging the texture. The stones are then placed into acrylic or polymer chemicals to replace water molecules. This stabilizes the stone and keeps its beauty and value intact.
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.