Cloth in a Box Face-It Washcloth 2-pack
Overview & Details
What It Is
Microfiber heart-shaped face cloths that help you wash both sides of your face and neck simultaneously
What You Get
- Pink Day Face-It Cloth
- Black Night Face-it Cloth
- Suction hook
What It Does
- Microfiber weave allows for thorough skin cleansing
- Side with shorter fibers helps perform gentle, deep and even cleansing; side with long fibers helps remove excess water and acts as a buffer to allow skin to remain slightly damp for moisturizing
- Helps deeply cleanse your skin, removing dirt, oil and makeup, and prepares skin for creams and lotions
- Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean and smooth
- Provides a facial massage
How to Use
- Use the pink cloth in the morning or when you're wearing light makeup, and the dark cloth at night or when wearing heavy makeup.
- Slip hands into heart-shaped pockets. Pass facecloth under water. Can be used only with water or cleansing lotion of your choice.
- Massage facecloth gently into skin in an upward circular motion starting from behind the neck all the way up to your hairline.
- Rinse residue. Flip pockets inside out to remove remaining residues.
- Hand-wash or machine wash between uses. Do not use any softener or bleaching agents.
Made in China
you need these
Easiest face clothes I have ever purchased. Dry quickly if you need to repack quickly.crazyshopgirl, TNWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This is the most amazing make up remover cloth youll ever use. The pink cloth works in a miraculous way, taking off your makeup as youve never had before. Leaving your skin smooth and silky. But the black one is a waste of your money. The black dye bleeds, and no amount of rinsing or washing keeps the black one from bleeding black dye. What were they thinking? They should give you the second one with in a different color than the pink but do not use black or any other dark color. Didnt they test them first?DoUDance2, CA
soft and tough
Great cloth for tender areas around your eyes and neck.If you need to apply more pressure this cloth cleans and exfoliates well.PIPPA25, CA
I've been wanting to try these cloths since the last show! I finally took the courage and ordered them. They have removed my make up effortlessly and I seriously cannot remember the last time my skin felt so soft and cleansed!! Thank you Amy, these really work fabulously!SG9721, IL
Great Great made my face feel really deep clean and use it all over felt body really stub. Colors make it easy to us am-pm.buy buy buyGerm1, CAWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful