What It Is
For Dry/Combination Skin. Dermatologist-developed liquid exfoliating lotion clears the way for smoother, brighter skin.
What You Get
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
What It Does
- Gentle, refreshing formula is the difference-maker for healthy skin.
- Sweeps away pollution, grime, dulling flakes to reveal smoother, clearer skin.
- Preps skin for moisturizer—exfoliated skin is more receptive to hydration and treatment products.
- For oilier skins, twice-daily exfoliation helps minimize excess oil and keep pores clear.
- For drier skins, twice-daily exfoliation helps remove surface flakes that can be a barrier to moisture absorption. Even helps fine dry lines disappear.
- Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Dermatologist Developed. Oil-Free.
How to Use
- Use twice a day, morning and night. Apply with a cotton ball, sweeping gently over face and neck.
Made in USA
Viewed Also Viewed
- 5 Star
- 100% 9
- 4 Star
- 0% 0
- 3 Star
- 0% 0
- 2 Star
- 0% 0
- 1 Star
- 0% 0
The Best...5 Stars!!!
I've been using this since I was in high school. Tried others but always came back to Clinique. The Clarifying lotion makes you face feel clean, soft and fresh. Add the Clinique moisturizer for a totally refreshing experience.Was this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I go back and forth between this #2 Clarifying Lotion and #1.1 depending on the season and how dry my skin is. I love them both and have used for years. I find this to be gentle enough and non-irritating for sensitive skin like mine, and I love the no fragrance added because Im very sensitive to fragrance. Love Clinique and wish HSN would restock items more frequently when they are sold out.Was this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
I have used clarifying lotion by Clinique since it was available, over 50 years. I had moved up to #3; howeverI'll be 85 shortly and have gone back a# to 2. Milder and still does the job.Was this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I have been using this product since high school and I am now 66. It is a great toner for the money.Was this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
This is a great toner for my combo skin. It removes left over makeup that cleanser doesn't get. Also balances my skin. It does have alcohol in it so if you have sensitive skin this may not be good for you. But this doesn't dry my skin out, leaves it feeling refreshed and soft .Was this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Clinique Facial SoapWhat It Is The first step in Clinique's world-famous Three-Step Skin Care System. The hard-milled, non-drying bar soap cleanses gently, maintaining protective lipids. Leaves skin clean, comfortable, refreshed--never taut or dry. Preps skin for the exfoliating action of clarifying lotion. What Youbuy now
Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Moisturizing Body LotionWhat It Is This fragrant celebration of a woman's rightful ambition and limitless possibilities embodies the energy, the culture and the sights that are quintessentially Fifth Avenue. What You Get 6.8 oz. 5th Avenue Moisturizing Body Lotion What It Does Envelops your skin and ybuy now
Marilyn Miglin Fo-Ti-Tieng Body LotionLavish your skin and your senses with the tantalizing scent of the Fo-Ti-Tieng flower. Smooth this luxe lotion on for a soft touch of romance and a hint of seduction no one can ignore. What You Get 8 fl. oz. Fo-Ti-Tieng Body Lotionbuy now