Claudia's Canine Bakery 48-count Holiday Dog Treat Tray
Overview & Details
Treat Fido to a festive snack with this delicious assortment of 48 gourmet dog cookies! He'll love that these treats are packed with flavor, and you'll love that they are fresh-baked from human-grade ingredients. Plus, these pooch-perfect biscuits come packaged on a decorative golden wire tray that is great for gifting. Give your favorite pup these delectable treats this holiday to keep his tail wagging all season long!
What You Get
- 48 ct. Tray of holiday dog treats
Good to Know
- Contains or may contain eggs, milk, soy, wheat, tree nuts and/or peanuts.
- Cookies are intended as dog treats, not as food.
- Cookie selection includes peanut butter goobers dipped in yogurt, vanilla bones decorated with yogurt, vanilla paws & hearts rings and vanilla stars & bones
- Treats are baked into fun holiday shapes and colors
Delicious, fresh-baked gourmet dog biscuits
- Aromatic cookies bursting with the flavors of vanilla, honey and peanut butter
- Made from human-grade ingredients
Packaged on a decorative, golden wire tray that is ready for gifting
- Golden wire tray can be repurposed into a home décor item after use
Made in USA
|Serving Size Intended as a treat, not as food.|
|Servings Per Container Varies, depending on size of dog.|
|Calories 0||Calories from fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0 g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0 %|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 0 g|
|Vitamin A 0 %||Vitamin C 0 %|
|Calcium 0 %||Iron 0 %|
*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: wheat flour, palm oil, corn syrup, honey, peanut butter, vanilla, yogurt, red 40 lake, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake, crude protein (min): 4%, crude fiber (max): 3%, crude fat (min): 11%, moisture (max): 13%.
I want to eat them!
Ok, first off i have to admit I tried a piece of the yogurt topping...not bad! My dog is obscessed! Ive ordered 4 times and will reorder, not only are they cute they are healthy & must be delicious as my puppy gets so excited when she sees me opening her treat container. Will buy again and again...Andisam, CA