Christie Brinkley Recapture Day + IR Defense Cream - 1.7 fl. oz.
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
Christie Brinkley Recapture Day + IR Defense Cream - 1.7 fl. oz.
Defend your looks against the dictates of time. When wrinkles start to hit, reach for Christie's secret weapon: this SPF 30 day cream doesn't just help protect against sun, but simultaneously smoothes the look of lines and temporarily firms the appearance of skin. It's one easy step to recapturing your most beautiful self.
What You Get
- 1.7 fl. oz. Recapture Day + IR Defense Cream
Good to Know
- The Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare line is certified vegan and cruelty-free with 100% vegan formulations.
- Reapply Recapture Day Cream at least every 2 hours to maintain sunscreen benefits.
- Addresses multiple signs of aging, including wrinkles and uneven skin tone
- Temporarily improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps optimize skin's natural production of collagen and elastin
- Temporarily improves the appearance of skin firmness
- Helps fight the visible signs of premature skin aging due to environmental aggressors
Contains broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures
- Has a seal of recommendation from the Skin Cancer Foundation
Contains the Bio-Copper Complex
- A proprietary blend of complexes (Neodermyl, Sytenol A, Elix-IR) that is woven through the Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare line
- With continued use, designed to help firm and smooth the appearance of skin
- Contains Neodermyl, which was shown in a pilot study to temporarily improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and help optimize skin's natural production of collagen and elastin
- Contains Elix-IR, a botanical ingredient complex that was shown in a pilot study to temporarily help fight the visible signs of premature skin aging due to environmental aggressors
- Contains Sytenol A, which was shown in a pilot study to help temporarily improve the appearance of skin firmness and optimize elasticity
- Contains plant extracts, amino acids and copper
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Drug Facts for RECAPTURE Day + IR Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (Updated 11-7-14)Drug Facts Active ingredients Purpose Avobenzone 3.0%............Sunscreen Octinoxate 7.5% ...............Sunscreen Octocrylene 4.2%.............Sunscreen Uses: Helps prevent sunburn If used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: - Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses Other information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunlight. You may report a serious adverse reaction from using this product to Report Reaction, LLC. Inactive ingredients Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Xylitylglucoside, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phormidium Persicinum Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Bakuchiol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ergothioneine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rose Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Leaf/Seed Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Octadecane, Sea Water, Stearyl Dimethicone, Silica, Anhydroxylitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Coco-Glucoside, Xylitol, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide. Questions or Comments: Call Toll-Free 1-800-548-1736 24 Hours, Monday Sunday|
Favorite day cream
Received two 1 oz jars instead of the 1.7 oz described. Cream goes on smoothly & absorbs nicely. Love that it has SPF & is vegan.VILLAGEVIEW, MOWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
excellent day cream
Quality day cream, bonus with the sun screen. Makeup goes on perfectly and skin looks dewy and moist all day. Thank you Christie for your quality products. Love your hair extensions too, the best ones I have found, quality all the way..FurKidzMom, MOWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
Oh my goodness. ..what can I say! I absolutely love using Christie Brinkley. My face shines with a glowing color. I feel young and energetic. I plan on using it from now no. Thank you Judy D Smithkansas353, OKWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
I already know this rocks... this was a reorder because it was a good deal on a larger size which is important for the SPF.RareShopperDT, FLWas this review helpful? 4 out of 5 found this review helpful
Nice but jar was half full
I like the cream and that it has an SPF but I opened my jar and it was about half full. This is too costly to buy a cream like that. Christie needs to get more involved and check on things as this is the second jar that I have gotten half full. I will need buy again due to price and not a full jar. Sent back.MSBOOP, ILWas this review helpful? 10 out of 12 found this review helpful