Christie Brinkley Recapture 360 Night Beauty Treatment Cream
Overview & Details
Do you dream of a more youthful looking complexion? Repose your way to a prettier reality with this ingredient-rich night cream. Advanced proprietary complexes moisturize skin and optimize its natural nighttime rejuvenation process for a look that becomes smoother and firmer with time. Awakening your most beautiful self just got a whole lot easier.
What You Get
- 1 fl. oz. Recapture 360 Night Beauty Treatment
Good to Know
- The Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare line is certified vegan and cruelty-free with 100% vegan formulations.
- Helps optimize skin's natural nighttime rejuvenation process of skin cell turnover
- Moisturizes skin
- With continued use, helps address the visible signs of skin aging
- Aids in the reduction of the appearance of wrinkles
- Helps improve skin firmness and optimizes elasticity
- Helps skin to appear smoother
Contains The Bio-Copper Complex
- A proprietary blend of complexes (Neodermyl, Sytenol A, Elix-IR) that is woven through the Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare line
- With continued use, designed to help firm and smooth the appearance of skin
- Shown in a pilot study to temporarily improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and help optimize skin's natural production of collagen and elastin
- A botanical ingredient complex
- Shown in a pilot study to temporarily help fight the visible signs of premature skin aging due to environmental aggressors
- Sytenol A
- Shown in a pilot study to help temporarily improve the appearance of skin firmness and optimize elasticity
- Contains plant extracts, amino acids and copper
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water/ Aqua/ Eau, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris (Trimethylsiloxy) Silylethyl Dimethicone, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Bakuchiol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Micrococcus Lysate, Lecithin, Tetrapeptide-26, Rose Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Leaf/Seed Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin|
I bought this to try to get smoother skin, and it actually worked! I love this product.PLEASED657, KYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I love this product After 1 use my skin went from bumpy to smooth. I can't wait to see the results after a few months.pa2000, MNWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
Best Moisturizer I've ever used!
After years (I'm 54) of desperately trying different moisturizers for my dry skin, I decided to try Christie Brinkleys' moisturizer because she has always been an inspiration to me and I feel I know and trust her. Let me tell you, I LOVE this moisturizer so much!!! It's not greasy like most of the others. I can immediately feel a difference! And after only 2 weeks of using this product, I'm sold!!! I'm definitely signing up for the auto-ship on this one! Thank you so much Christie Brinkley??C1ndy1980, ALWas this review helpful? 12 out of 15 found this review helpful
Love the product. Waiting for the auto ship to get here.Susan757, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 5 found this review helpful
So worth it!!!
I have been using this cream for over 2 months. it the best cream I've ever used. I've tried all the expensive ones from N-M and Saks and also drug stores. Not that their not ok for some.....this has made my skin soft...smooth....it goes on so even and super absorbs into the skin. It isn't greasy so it doesn't travel into your eyes and burn. I had trouble with lines above the chin (marionette) they are softer and have been diminishing. Please do not get fillers they disfigure the face. So does Botox. My eyelids drooped with Botox and I could barely put my eyemakeup on. Big mistake! I'll never do that again. treat yourself to this line.....her products actually do what she promised they would. I also exfoliate with her product everynight. I called in a testimonial to her recently and I'm so happy to let you all know too! If you are a gal 50-65 buy this!!! Remember those young girls in the fashion magazines do not have a line on their face in the skin care ads....we do!!!leeleec, NJWas this review helpful? 31 out of 34 found this review helpful