CHI 3-in-1 Hairstyling Iron with Thermal Mat
Overview & Details
What It Is
Multifunctional hairstyling tool designed to create numerous styles with ease and included protective thermal mat.
What You Get
- Tourmaline Ceramic 3-in-1 Styling Iron
- Thermal mat
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
What It Does
- Versatile Heat Setting enables the styling iron to be used as a curling iron, straightener or combined to create waves and textured hairstyling; smooth, curl or wave hair into customized styles
- Digital Control Heat Settings for Fine, or Thick Hair
- Floating Ceramic Plates
- Ceramic Heat Technology helps to distribute heat evenly across the plate surface
- Approx. 11-1/2"L x 4-1/4" diameter
- Serves as a protective surface for you to place your heat styling tool on while not in use
- Made of thermal cotton sateen fabric
- Approx. 12"L x 8-1/4"W
How to Use
- Activate the SMOOTH setting to heat only the inner plates to create straight and smooth styles. Section your hair into 1" sections. Place your CHI Air 3-in-1 styling iron at the root of your hair, closing it lightly. Glide iron slowly from roots to ends. Grab the next section and repeat.
- Activate the CURL setting to heat only the outer plates to create spiraled curls. The size of the hair section determines the tightness of the curl. For loose curls, use larger sections and, for tighter curls, use smaller sections place your CHI Air 3-in-1 styling iron at the root of the hair, and begin wrapping the hair around the barrel. Hold for 15-30 seconds and unwrap the hair. Grab the next section and repeat.
- Activate the SMOOTH and CURL settings to heat the outer and inner plates at once to create waves or textured styles. Place the iron at the root of your hair, lightly close, and pull iron 2" from scalp. Take end of hair strand and wrap it under and around the iron. Continue to gently pull and rotate the iron until you've reached the end of your sectioned hair to create a ribboning effect. The slower you pull, the better the result. Repeat.
Made in China
I have never been happier with a styling tool in my life! Heats up quickly and curls or straightens to perfection! The thermal mat is a great bonus too. I am no longer concerned with scarring my counter tops.DebNCgrits, NCWas this review helpful? 7 out of 7 found this review helpful
I am so impressed with this hair styling tool! It literally does it all...flat irons, curls, and beach waves. I like how quickly it heats up. I have very thick hair and it usually takes me a long time to curl my hair and that has been cut in half with this styling tool.Anitarp_82, CAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Chi 3 in 1
Works greatInottoni, MOWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
Good but not Great
I have had several Chi products in my lifetime and this one just doesn't seem to be the quality I expected from Chi. The buttons and degree screen are on the wrong side. As a righthanded person I have to turn it over to turn it on and then flip it to see the temperature. Also several times I have hit the button and turned it off while trying to curl my hair, of course you do not notice until its cooled down and you have to turn it back on.Confeeti, TXWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
CHI Air 3-1 Hairstyling iris with Thermal Mat
Heats fast. The flat iron part glides smoothly through your hair. One pass a section smooths your hair. I am having trouble with using the curling iron part. I have trouble putting the hair around the rod with one hand. My hair has just enough curl that I have to use heat to keep it from looking like your hair was not combedCorbin476, KYWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful