Chef's Planet Nonstick Oven Liner 3-pack
We think you will love these just as much
Overview & Details
What exactly is an oven liner? It's a time saver. A drip blocker. A crumb catcher. A spill protector. A burnt food guard. While you cook, it collects, shielding the bottom of your oven from splatters, spills and overall mess. It's your nonstick secret to never having to clean the bottom of your oven again.
What You Get
- 3 Nonstick oven liners
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Made for standard size ovens.
- Place oven liner on bottom rack of oven, not on the floor of the oven.
- Do not use directly on oven element or open flame.
- Remove oven liner before utilizing your oven's self-clean mode.
- Do not cover or block open holes in a gas oven.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or sharp implements.
- Do not fold.
|Measurements:||Approx. 23"L x 16-1/4"W|
|Oven Safe Temperature:||500 degrees F|
|Material Composition:||PTFE and fiberglass|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Both sides can be used over and over again
- May be trimmed to fit smaller ovens
- Makes cleanup a breeze
I have the large one on top of the lower rack. I have electric stove, so you cannot lay it on the bottom of the stove for safe issues.... but, on top of the racks are fine. This will keeps my oven clean. I haven't used the smaller ones .. mainly wanted the large one... will use the small one when needed.BUDETTE24, TXWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful