Charles Garnier 18K Gold-Plated CZ Braided Mesh Cuff Bracelet
- New to HSN? $10 off your first order with code HSN2023. See Details
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
Ways To Save
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
This unique cuff bracelet boasts a beautiful gold-plated mesh base and sparkling white CZ end caps for a chic, stylish accent anytime. By Charles Garnier. Its design is inspired by the Opera Garnier facade wall. From the Mesh Wrap Collection.
- Small/Medium approx. 6-1/2"L x 9/16"W; fits 5-1/2" to 6-1/2" wrist
- Medium/Large approx. 7"L x 9/16"W; fits 6" to 7" wrist
- Stamped .925; 18K gold-plated; rhodium accents
- Yellow gold-plated sterling silver, braided mesh cuff bracelet has silver ends covered with pavé-set, round white CZs
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Total Carat Weight: 2.18ct
- White CZs - Round (1.25mm)
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.