Char-Broil "Everybody Grills!" Cookbook
Overview & Details
Ever feel like everyone is grilling but you? Get out of doors and on the barbecue bandwagon with the help of this griller's manifesto. It's loaded with 200 succulent recipes for appetizers, main courses, sides and desserts. Plenty of grilling techniques and tips are provided to help novices and cookout masters alike. When it comes to getting good on the grates, Char-Broil won't stop until Everybody Grills!
What You Get
- Char-Broil Everybody Grills! cookbook
|Measurements:||Approx. 8-1/2"W x 11"H x 1" Deep|
- Offers challenging recipes for everyone from grill novices to seasoned enthusiasts
- Perfect for anyone who loves preparing meals in the great outdoors
- Developed by editors at Creative Homeowner in partnership with Char-Broil, one of America's leading grill manufacturers
Loaded with 200 finger-licking-delicious recipes and more than 250 mouth-watering photos
- Stoke your appetite and stir your creativity
- Prepare appetizers, main courses, salads, veggies, marinades, and even desserts on your grill
Features tips and techniques for better grilling
- Explains the difference in cooking style and results between grilling, barbecuing, smoking and rotisserie cooking
- Discusses infrared cooking and no-oil "deep frying"
- Learn how to prep, use and care for your grill
- Provides a list of pantry essentials and grilling tools
- Offers meat-specific cooking techniques for great results no matter what you grill
- Learn techniques for effective marinating, brining and flavor injecting
- Contributed by Barry "CB" Martin
- Provides a list of a manufacturers of grill-related products, grilling associations and addition industry-/product-related sources
- Includes a guide to basic beef cuts and safe cooking temperatures for a variety of meats and other foods
- Everybody Outside!
- Appetizers & Snacks
- Beef, Lamb & Veal
- Vegetables, Sides & Salads
- Marinades, Sauces & Rubs
We didn't really need this. If you a seasoned griller don't get it. Book is well written & probably great for beginners-5 stars.shanzbill, FLWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Great reference, Thank youBBittle1207, FLWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Thank you...Well written!
I need all the help I can get and this book helps! Very informative with great recipes and tips! Char-Broil Grill more friendly than I thought and even friendlier with this great cookbook! :)Jep3, NVWas this review helpful? 2 out of 3 found this review helpful
Sorry ,I have not sat down long enough to check this cookbook out.I love cookbook and using other peoples recipes and ideas,know it will be a excellent buy and it will be used alot.The price was very offerable.waahou2008, TXWas this review helpful? 2 out of 5 found this review helpful
Nice book pretty pictures very informative.deedee2227, IAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful