Cham Easy Flexible Squeegee
Overview & Details
Bring out your car's brightest shine with the Cham Easy. The non-absorbent, closed cell foam design removes water without leaving streaks or lint like drying cloths. And the flexible nature of the material contours to reach almost any crack or crevice. It's so Cham Easy.
What You Get
- Cham Easy
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Good to Know
- Always inspect and clean the working edge before using.
- To sharpen square edge, place flat on medium grit sandpaper and move in one direction using long strokes.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Do not store under heavy objects as this could permanently dent or alter shape.
|Measurements:||Approx. 10-1/4"L x 3-1/2"w x 1-1/2"H|
|Material Composition:||Closed cell foam|
|Care:||Hand wash with mild dish soap|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Contours to car body while removing water
Soft foam design
- Will not damage your car's finish
Quick and easy water removal
- For a streak-free finish
- Made from non-absorbent, closed cell foam
Very effective. Even with just water!rio68, NMWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
omg it work great !!!! I must be on a winning streak because all my windows SHINE and they were easy to clean using this squeegeecsammon, MIWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I have used this quite a bit and really like it!! I use it on the foggy bathroom mirror, shower walls (awesome for glass shower walls) as well as my furniture due to the pet hair that floats around. It doesn't take on any liquids and is a GREAT substitute for the old chamois on vehicles!! Wish I had bought 2......amyaz-55555, AZWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
I use the squeegee mainly on my shower walls. Does a fabulous job. I plan on using it when I do my windows in the fall. But honestly, this is an amazing squeegee. It works just as advertised.Silklight, NJWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Waste of money
Sorry but worse thing I ever purchasedocdcrazi, MAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful