Chaco Canyon Pear-Shaped Gemstone Sterling Silver Necklace
With a gorgeous drape of pear-shaped stones, this handcrafted sterling silver necklace brings a Southwestern flair to any look.
- Approx. 20-3/16"L x 1-3/16"W
- Stamped .925 sterling silver; oxidized finish
- Oval-link chain with spring-ring clasp
- Designed and Crafted in the USA
- All sizes and weights approximate
- Stabilized Blue Kingman Turquoise - Pear (20x11mm, 9x17mm)
- Orange Spiney Oyster Shell - Pear (20x11mm, 9x17mm)
- Stabilized White Buffalo Howlite - Pear (20x11mm, 9x17mm)
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for
any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible
merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an
exchange. Simply use the HSN Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return
your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size.
If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or
shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged
for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result
in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested
exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order,
HSN will issue a refund and not deduct the HSN Return Label fee. Learn
Other Important Info
- Due to the composition and natural properties of mined gemstones, the product image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color saturation, tone, hue or other gemstone characteristics such as phenomena, color banding and color matrix.
- Moisture, skin oils and environmental factors can change the color of turquoise jewelry if left untreated. But stabilizing turquoise helps preserve the stone's normal color. Natural, mined turquoise nuggets are heated at a very low temperature for about a week, slowly drawing out moisture without damaging the texture. The stones are then placed into acrylic or polymer chemicals to replace water molecules. This stabilizes the stone and keeps its beauty and value intact.
- Gemstones and pearls are sometimes treated to enhance their natural beauty. To learn more and find out about care instructions see details.
About The Brand
Chaco Canyon Southwest Jewelry
Remind me about upcoming Chaco Canyon Southwest Jewelry shows.