Carol's Daughter Monoi Tahaa Style Primer
Overview & Details
You love the look of your hair color, but the brittle, tangled mess that comes with it? Not so much. Infused with monoi and olive oils, this multitasking primer deeply moisturizes and helps detangle your hair, leaving it looking shiny and vibrant. Love your luscious locks.
What You Get
- 8 fl. oz. Monoi Tahaa Color Care Style Primer
- Infused with monoi oil, olive oil and keratin, natural botanical extracts
- Helps protect and condition hair
- Helps improve manageability
- Helps hair look healthier and shinier
- Deeply moisturizes
- Preps hair for smooth styling
- Free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil and artificial colors
Silky leave-in creme
- Instantly helps smooth and soften from root to tip
- Helps enhance color vibrancy
How to Use
- Use on wet hair.
- Before combing or styling, apply a nickel to quarter size amount into palms of hands and work through hair, applying it evenly from roots to tips.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers to detangle small sections, one at a time.
- Apply more creme as needed to help add shine and prep for hair styling. Do not rinse out.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Cetyl Esters, Propanediol, Stearamine Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Polysorbate 60, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, Quaternium-95, Polysilicone-15, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-12, Laureth-9, Galactoarabinan Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Phytic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-TButyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool|
This is a Miracle potion
If I could give this primer 20 stars!, I would. I have had decades of issues with my hair that had not been repaired through doctors care or beauticians. One application of the Primer and I have seen an 80% or more improvement. This was my first Carols Daughter product. I'll be buying the rest.Love476, NVWas this review helpful? 12 out of 12 found this review helpful
LOVE ITbettye430, CAWas this review helpful? 4 out of 4 found this review helpful
I live in the desert of AZ. This product gives my hair some moisture and I love it. I just got my 2nd bottle, it lasts a long time! I use only a quarter size each time I use it, which is every time I wash my h hair.coovwest, AZWas this review helpful? 12 out of 12 found this review helpful
awesome productDMJ1026, NYWas this review helpful? 5 out of 5 found this review helpful
love this product
this by far is the best hair care product for me... I have thick natural blonde hair and live in Tennessee - can we say HUMID. this makes my hair soft and keeps frizzies away. I highly recommend this to anyone. A little goes a long way so this lasts a long time. The smell is fantastic as well.dfields, TNWas this review helpful? 8 out of 8 found this review helpful
Remind me about Carol's Daughter upcoming shows.