Carol's Daughter Monoi Tahaa Style Primer & Travel Hairspray
Overview & Details
What It Is
This set contains the Monoi Tahaa Style Primer and the travel-size Monoi Repairing Hairspray. The multi-tasking primer helps protect and condition dry, color-treated hair, while the micro-diffuser spray offers a clean, shiny finish with a long-lasting, touchable hold.
What You Get
- 8 fl. oz. Monoi Tahaa (Color Care) Style Primer
- 1.7 oz. Monoi Repairing System Flexible Hold Hairspray
What It Does
Monoi Tahaa (Color Care) Style Primer
- Helps detangle hair
- Helps deeply moisturize hair
- Enhances natural shine
- Helps improve manageability and preps hair for easy styling
- Helps maintain look color vibrancy
Monoi Repairing System Flexible Hold Hairspray
- Delivers a strong yet flexible hold without leaving a sticky residue or weighing the hair down
- Brushable and restylable
- Provides a reflective shine shield that helps fight frizz and humidity
- Can be used after heat/styling tools
- Ideal for creating and maintaining soft, natural, healthy-looking styles
How to Use - Monoi Tahaa (Color Care) Style Primer
- Use after cleansing hair and before styling.
- Apply a quarter-size amount into palms of hands and work through wet hair, applying it evenly from roots to tips. Depending on hair length and thickness, apply more primer as needed.
- Use a wide-tooth comb or your fingers to detangle small sections, one at a time.
- Apply more as needed to help add shine and prep for hair styling.
- Do not rinse out.
How to Use - Monoi Repairing System Flexible Hold Hairspray
- Hold the canister 10" to 12" away from your hair and spray.
- Use before or after blow drying hair or after using a heat styling tool.
- Spray additional product after styling to hold your hair in place.
- To restyle, simply brush out.
Made in USA
Good to Know
- When using hairspray, avoid fire, flame and smoking during use and until hair is thoroughly dry. Use only is a well ventilated area. Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit (49 degrees Celsius). After styling, keep hair away from open flame or any flame source. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Cetyl Esters, Propanediol, Stearamine Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Polysorbate 60, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, Quaternium-95, Polysilicone-15, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-12, Laureth-9, Galactoarabinan Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Phytic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-TButyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool. Y0050400|
|Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Butyl Ester Of PVM/MA Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Linoleamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Dimethyl Lauramine Isostearate, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum). 11960J14239-99|
I have natural curly very long hair not ever colored. This is the best tamer of frizz leaving hair defined in beautiful curls. I am a 66 year old strawberry blond. Buy it you wont be sorry.real50, WAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
does wonders for my hair
After washing with the monoi shampoo, I apply a pea size of the primer to wet hair.I let my hair dry natually,and just run my fingers thru it. It's so full and soft. Wish it was on auto/delivery.mdtd, CT
Pleased with them both
Like the primer it doesn't weigh the hair down, nice. Love the hair spray, goes on with a nice flow so it doesn't leave the hair crispy, nice fragrance. Please get he hair spray in a large size.2100, WIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
I bought this on a whim, upon my first application i used a dime size, my hair was stiff and tacky and I was sure I was returning it. But since I had 30 days i thought I would work with it, well I have fine, thin, limp, gray 65 year old shoulder length hair. I started using a pea size and boy what a difference that made. My hair seems fuller, softer and looks extremely healthy and I also apply the miracle serum and my hair looks like a younger version of me. I suppose the lesson here is you only need small amounts of Carol's Daughter products because they are superior quality and concentrated.NEB, OH
Great start to your hair day
Smells nice, protects hair from rain and humidity. Makes styling easyDisneybound, VA
Remind me about Carol's Daughter upcoming shows.