Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing 3-piece Collection
Overview & Details
What It Is
Made with monoi oil and other fine ingredients, the shampoo and conditioner help improve your hair's integrity and help strengthen color- or chemically treated hair. Lightweight and emollient-rich, the head-to-toe oil can be used as a makeup remover, moisturizer and hair serum. The shampoo and conditioner are safe for all hair types; the oil is good for most skin types and daily use.
What You Get
- 8.5 fl. oz. Monoi Repairing Sulfate-Free Shampoo
- 8.5 fl. oz. Monoi Repairing Conditioner
- 5 fl. oz. Monoi Lightweight Miracle Oil
What It Does
Monoi Repairing Sulfate-Free Shampoo
- Helps provide gentle, but effective cleansing
- Helps moisturize each strand
- Provides the appearance of a lustrous shine
- Doesn't leave hair feeling weighed down
- Reduces hair breakage when used in conjunction with the Monoi Repairing Conditioner
Monoi Repairing Conditioner
- Helps detangle hair
- Helps moisturize and restore hair without weighing it down
- Helps soften and strengthen hair
- Helps improve hair's manageability
Monoi Lightweight Miracle Oil
- Moisturizes and soothes dry skin
- Provides fast-absorbing moisture on skin for long-lasting softness
- Helps give skin an unforgettable glow
- Helps protect against free radical aggressors
- Helps provide frizz control and shine for your hair
In a small clinical study, after a single use of Monoi Shampoo and Monoi Conditioner, during wet combing:
- 92% reduction in hair breakage on straight hair
- 88% reduction in hair breakage on frizzy hair
- 90% easier detangling on straight hair
- 77% easier detangling on frizzy hair
How to Use - Monoi Lightweight Miracle Oil
- For hair: Massage onto towel-dried hair and style as you normally would; for more frizz control, apply another pump. Can also be used on dry hair to add shine.
- For makeup removal: Massage all over your face in a circular motion, avoiding the eyes, to remove makeup. Wipe away with a soft cloth. For extra moisture, massage into skin.
- For body: Massage all over. For optimal moisture retention, apply immediately after shower to lock in moisture.
Made in USA
Good to Know
- Shampoo does not contain sulfates or sodium chloride.
- Shampoo contains monoi oil, an ancient recipe made from the rejuvenating Tahitian tiare gardenia flower and coconut oil.
- Conditioner combines monoi de Tahiti Oil with bamboo juice and Pro-Vitamin B5.
- When using Miracle Oil, avoid eye area.
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Isododecane, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Isohexadecane, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Octyldodecanol, Ceteareth-20, Quaternium-91, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone. 1550A1120081|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Decyl Glucoside, Amodimethicone, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Coconut Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethiconol, Shea Butter Glycereth-8 Esters, Quaternium-95, Fragrance (Parfum), C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sucrose Laurate, Disteareth-75 IPDI, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool. 11550A1120080|
|Ingredients: Isododecane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Prunus Insititia Seed Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Fragrance (Parfum), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrillus Ianatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Isohexadecane, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.|
Smells So So Good!
I love how good this smells! I love how conditioned and great it makes my hair feel. I have super fine, lifeless, weak hair. These products make my hair soft and easy to get a comb through with little to no damage. I find that I can't keep my hands out of my hair when I use these. Actually, going to go wash my hair right now. Thank you for such a great product pkg. at such a great price!139, FL
Carols Daughter Monoi
Love my Carol Daughter's products. So glad Lisa developed these products. Will continue to use these products. My hair is amazing.hsnqueen795, PA
i never bought these 3 i was going to buy though I already had some product left It is Awesome creamy smells good though most of all it Worksnanarocky, CO
Please change the Bottle
Happy with the product BUT the bottle is very difficult to get the product out and it keeps getting clogged. If this is not corrected I will have to stop purchasing this line of shampoo & conditioner. Cheap shampoos and the drug store have easier application than these. I cannot believe that they continue to sell this product at this price with an inferior dispenser on the bottles of the shampoo & conditioner. You need to addess this issue. I'm surprised that you put this product out in these containers.afghan, FL
I can't get enough of the Monoi products! I absolutely love the smell and how gentle they are on my skin and hair. The oil is incredible and the shampoo and conditioner work great. They are gentle and don't leave a residue on my hair. And did I mention how fabulous the Monoi smells? I can't say it enough. Even my husband noticed it. When I first washed my hair with it, he said, wow, what did you wash you hair in it smells incredible. It's not every day you get compliments on how good your hair smells. Smiles all around. Love it! Thanks Carol's Daughter and HSN for offering these great products!Cali_Girl_23, CAWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Carol's Daughter upcoming shows.