Carol's Daughter Monoi Body Oil Spray Sunscreen SPF 30
Overview & Details
What It Is
A super-moisturizing formulation containing Monoi Oil, olive oil and other key ingredients, that quickly absorbs into the skin and protect against the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays
What You Get
- 5 fl. oz. Monoi Body Oil Spray Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
What It Does
- Lightweight, yet powerful formula
- Moisturizes skin while protecting from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Leaves the skin feeling soft and looking smooth
Consumer Perception Survey
- In a consumer perception survey of 52 women, who used the product daily for 4 weeks:
- 92.3% said their skin feels softer
- 94.2% said their skin feels comfortable
- 90.4% said their skin feels suppler
- 88.5% said the product absorbs into skin quickly
- 92.3% said the formulas feels lightweight on skin
- 90.4% said their skin does not feel greasy or oily
How to Use
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions and use in a well ventilated area.
- Re-apply at least every 2-hours while in the sun.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: 999145/2 Active
ingredients: Avobenzone 3% (Sunscreen), Homosalate 8.8% (Sunscreen),
Octisalate 4.9% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene 5.9% (Sunscreen).
Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Ether, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Trioleate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Hydroxycitronellal, Eugenol, Limonene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitan Laurate, Gardenia Taitensis Flower, Geraniol, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. D216576/1
This sunscreen is like no other. The smell is amazing & it moisturizes your skin at the same time! I absolutely love it! And I have it on auto-ship!Peyton7, VAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
No SPF sting and a Great Scent!
I use this all the time now. I weeded my garden this morning so I used all over, including my face and near my eyes. I was sweating and there was absolutely No eye sting with this product like I get with all the other higher end brands that you pay good money for. The smell is fantastic and after my shower, I even used in place of my normal skin and body lotions... Why not? It is skin care as well!! My sensitive skin loves this stuff!! Thank you Auto Delivery!!!JoAnn113, MIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
no annoying sunblock smell
I like this sunblock oil. It is dry and sinks in quickly. You still look hydrated. No strong sunblock scent. No sunburn if you re-apply as needed. I have not tried it on my face.mm3, CAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
SO HAPPY! Only Lisa and CD could make me love an SPF. Although I wish shed bring back the previous version. I have very fair skin and have finally gotten/needed to use it (near Seattle). It lasts through my outdoor running. Taking it with me on my upcoming trip to PHX and LA. Very light Minoi fragrance, not greasy. Light, fine mist. Absorbs quickly. When your SPF can smell like Minoi, not like everything else. Come ON! On Autoship so I wont run out. Expires in 2020. Yes, sunscreen expires.MCCLamb, WAWas this review helpful? 6 out of 6 found this review helpful
I love all of the Monoi products! My Hsn card is for my Carol's Daughter products.letyes, MIWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
Remind me about Carol's Daughter upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Sarah Anderson
with Host Shannon Smith