Carol's Daughter Monoi Body Oil Spray Sunscreen SPF 30
Overview & Details
What It Is
A super-moisturizing formulation containing Monoi Oil, olive oil and other key ingredients, that quickly absorbs into the skin and protect against the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays
What You Get
- 5 fl. oz. Monoi Body Oil Spray Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
What It Does
- Lightweight, yet powerful formula
- Moisturizes skin while protecting from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Leaves the skin feeling soft and looking smooth
Consumer Perception Survey
- In a consumer perception survey of 52 women, who used the product daily for 4 weeks:
- 92.3% said their skin feels softer
- 94.2% said their skin feels comfortable
- 90.4% said their skin feels suppler
- 88.5% said the product absorbs into skin quickly
- 92.3% said the formulas feels lightweight on skin
- 90.4% said their skin does not feel greasy or oily
How to Use
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions and use in a well ventilated area.
- Re-apply at least every 2-hours while in the sun.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: 999145/2 Active
ingredients: Avobenzone 3% (Sunscreen), Homosalate 8.8% (Sunscreen),
Octisalate 4.9% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene 5.9% (Sunscreen).
Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Ether, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Trioleate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Hydroxycitronellal, Eugenol, Limonene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitan Laurate, Gardenia Taitensis Flower, Geraniol, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. D216576/1
non-greasy & odorless; easily absorbs into skin. Also like (that) it's unscented/very light scentkaratekicks, VAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
This oil is nice and I love the smell, I just wish that it was a bigger size.works2, MIWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Lasts long, nice smell, love that it is spf 30! Its not like what you think when it says oil, it just sinks into your skin and feels nice!Dsgirl2, MIWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Carol's Daughter product all work for me this one is no diffent, I took this to Las Vegas very glad I had this, never used sunscreen SPF 30 before, because I am black and didn't think I needed it, will be using this every summer on my skin, my skin was protected and it smells wonderful, and what a deal, keep the deals comming.joyce25, OHWas this review helpful? 1 out of 2 found this review helpful
Another Monoi Winner
This is very helpful for keeping sunburn at bay. It also keeps my skin soft and helps alleviate dry skin patches. Auto ship or me because it works!Delilah15, NVWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Carol's Daughter upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Tina Jennings
with Host Carrie Smith
with Host Amy Morrison