Carol's Daughter Jamaican Punch Body Cream 15 oz.
Overview & Details
Set your mind to island time when you dip into the sweetly scented body cream. With its blend of coconut and sunflower oils, the emollient-rich formula helps soothe dry skin without feeling greasy. And the delightful scent turns your daily routine into a vacation for your senses.
- Bergamot, Jamaican rum, clove, Brazilian oranges, Fuji apple, ylang-ylang, nutmeg, musk and vanilla
Good to Know
- Keep out of eyes. Not intended for internal use.
- Made with coconut and sunflower oils, soybean flour, Vitamin E and green algae
- Helps skin feel extra soft and supple without feeling greasy
- Helps rejuvenate the look of skin
- Helps soothe dry skin
- Helps optimize skin's own natural elasticity levels and smoothness
- Helps protect against free radical aggressors
- Ideal for elbows, knees and heels
- Delicate and delicious fragrance
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Fragrance (Parfum), Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Flour, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopentyldiol, Steareth-2, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol.|
sin feel very great with these productsdebra798, NY
helps with my dry feet. elbows, love the scent.mo836, TX
Love this body cream
I love the scent of Jamaican Punch. It's a great moisturizer!nonin55, PAWas this review helpful? 0 out of 1 found this review helpful
This helps my skin stay soft. Works great on elbows and all over. The scent is just right without overpowering or causing headaches. Scent smells like fruit punch as it's name says.Shop2much00, OH
I use Carol's Daughter monoi shampoo and conditioner and hair care products. It's all I ever use because it's wonderful for my dry hair. This smells so good and it's wonderful for my dry skin. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave you greasy. Thank you so much Lisa for saving my skin and my hair! Don't leave HSN pleaseBChase, OKWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Remind me about Carol's Daughter upcoming shows.
When To Watch
with Host Amy Morrison