Carol's Daughter Jamaican Punch Body Cleansing Cream 16 fl. oz.
Overview & Details
Set your mind to island time when you dip into the sweetly scented cleansing cream. With its blend of coconut-derived cleansers and aloe leaf juice, the luxurious formula helps nourish your skin with moisture, leaving it feeling soft and refreshed. And the delightful scent turns your daily shower into a vacation for your senses.
What You Get
- 16 fl. oz. Jamaican Punch Cleansing Cream
- Bergamot, Jamaican rum, clove, Brazilian oranges, Fuji apple, ylang-ylang, nutmeg, musk and vanilla
Good to Know
- Keep out of eyes. Not intended for internal use. For adult use only.
- Made with ingredients like coconut-based cleaners, emollients, humectants, aloe leaf juice, acai fruit extract, oat protein and Vitamin B5
- Helps nourish skin with moisture while cleansing
- Leaves your skin looking smooth and feeling conditioned, soft and refreshed
- Fragrance captures the island's beauty
- Free of sulfates, synthetic dyes, mineral oil and parabens
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-2 Cocamide, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.|
This smells so yummy my girls can't get enough. Bring on the JUMBO sizes PLEASE !!Trixie1969, IL
LOVE ALL THE BATHING CREAMS!!!
I have tried several of CD's cleansing creams and I don't think there is one that I don't like!! Of course I do have my favorites!!!! ; -)pollywolly918, TX
Love Carol's Daughter
I haven't had Carol's Daughter products for a while so I decided to try this cleansing cream. It smells yummy! The scent lingers very lightly. It is a nice refreshing scent for summer. The lather is so lush! And if all that isn't enough, it does help to keep my dry skin moisturized. I still love Carol's Daughter products.CinderStella, PA
My favorite scent yet!
I love the creamy long lasting moisture of all CD shower creams, but this scent is my favorite. It's fresh and fruity but not childish. It's a sophisticated blend of rum punch and that old time pink bubble gum. Not that sicky sweet candy body spray you get at those stores in the mall. FRESH & SPICY. 2 or 3 pumps of this will give you a tropical vacation in your shower or bath!bossette92, FL
Love to shower with.sendmeflowers12, FL
Remind me about Carol's Daughter upcoming shows.