Carol's Daughter Gardenia Body Cream 15 oz.
Overview & Details
Much like you, the gardenia's delicate beauty belies its powerful presence. This lightweight body cream captures the flower's essence as it intensely moisturizes, leaving your skin feeling soft and supple. Let the fresh, exotic scent envelop your senses and embrace all of your facets.
- Neroli, bergamot, mandarin, gardenia, orange blossom, orris, white musk, vanilla bean and sandalwood
- Fresh, exotic scent
- Fragrance is subtle but intense and lingering
- Enriched with a proprietary blend of sunflower and coconut
- Helps provide intense, fast-absorbing moisture without greasiness
- Helps skin feel supple
- Helps refresh, soften and soothe the look and feel of your skin
- Helps optimize skin's appearance
- Ideal for use on dry elbows, heels and knees
- Helps fight free radical aggressors
For most skin types
- Free of paraben, mineral oil, petroleum, artificial color, propylene glycol, synthetic dye and silicones
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Fragrance (Parfum), Aminomethyl Propanol Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin Glycine Soja (Soybean) Flour, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopentyldiol, Steareth-2, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol.|
This is exactly as it says. The smell is truly heavenly, it absorbs instantly. I will probably use this very quickly. This is as close to the gardenias smell as the flower its self. I almost swooned. at first sniff. A wonderful body cream.QTia2, FL
this is such a delightful scent as well as a great moisturizer.sallyD, OR
This body cream is so light and creamy..It feels so good on my skin..Makes my body feel and smell good..It works so good together with body wash...ForevYoung, INWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Very light and feminine! Not at all sticky.goldenlover, GA
Nice fragrance, but too strong for summer, lest I get stung by a yellow-jack/bee, but I will save it for the fall. Please, please bring back Roses & Honey!!! I don't like Pomegranate, but... I'm a Lisa Price, Carol's Daughter fan for 8 years now...nothing else is for my body.LiLi52, MIWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Remind me about Carol's Daughter upcoming shows.