Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Healthy-Looking Hair Set
Overview & Details
What It Is
A complete moisturizing collection to help transform the look and feel of dry, brittle and unmanageable hair into detangled, soft and incredibly conditioned hair you'll rave about.
What You Get
- 12 fl. oz. Black Vanilla (Moisture and Shine) Sulfate-Free Shampoo
- 12 fl. oz. Black Vanilla (Moisture and Shine) Hydrating Conditioner
- 8 oz. Black Vanilla (Moisture and Shine) Hair Smoothie
What It Does
- Gently cleanses and restores your hair's natural moisture without adding weight to your hair
- Helps replenish moisture
- Adds shine to hair
- Helps make hair feel softer and more manageable
- Sulfate-free, color-safe formula contains aloe leaf juice, sweet clover, rose extract and other key ingredients
- Rich, hydrating formula helps replenish moisture
- Helps strengthen, detangle and soften the feel of hair when it's wet, improving manageability
- Adds shine to hair
- Made with shea butter, botanical extracts, Pro-Vitamin B5, biotin, vitamins and other key ingredients
- Light enough to use daily and is perfect as a co-wash
- Helps replenish moisture and condition hair
- Helps detangle hair and improve manageability
- Helps give hair a healthier-looking texture with a natural-looking shine
- Formulated to absorb into your hair quickly so you'll notice an immediate difference
- Enriched with sunflower seed oil, olive oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, buriti fruit oil, sweet almond oil, wheat germ oil, aloe leaf juice, Pro-Vitamin B5, soy protein and other key ingredients
How to Use - Shampoo and Conditioner
- Completely wet your hair so the shampoo can work in easily.
- Apply the shampoo and take a moment to gently massage into your hair and scalp. Rinse well with warm water until all suds are gone.
- After shampooing, work conditioner thoroughly into wet hair. Massage gently into your scalp and hair, especially the ends.
- Leave in your hair for 3 to 5 minutes and rinse well.
How to Use - Hair Smoothie
- Apply to your wet hair. Massage gently into your hair, especially the ends. Leave in your hair for 5 to 7 minutes and then rinse well.
- For a deep treatment, apply then place a plastic cap on your hair. Sit with your hair under a dryer for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Use about once each week for the best results.
Made in USA
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Amodimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aspartic Acid, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum). 1109J1322643|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Melilotus Officinalis (Sweet Clover) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Biotin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Amodimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, AMPAcrylates Copolymer, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Laureth-9, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3,Polyquaternium-37, Polysorbate 60, Polyurethane-14, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, PEG-45M, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum). 1109J1322638|
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua),Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-2 Cocamide, Fragrance (Parfum), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Melilotus Officinalis Extract, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Cocoate, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Caramel.|
Im going to sign up for auto ship! Dont want to run out of this product! Its the best product have have ever used on my long naturally curly hair!Perk9, ILWas this review helpful? 0 out of 0 found this review helpful
Wow! Was pleasantly suprised!
I have really frizzy hair and always have to flat iron my hair after every shampoo. But for the first time in my life, I didn't have fizzy hair after shampooing! I just let it air dry and I was good to go! I love this product!lromine075, INWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Bought this for daughter
My daughter has extremely thick coarse hair. And I need to point out that she is Caucasian. She was told by many hairstylists that she has hair texture and coarseness like an African Americans hair. Her hair frizzes easily also. She started using the black vanilla hair care set and she fell in love with it. She now has tamable locks. :-).Silklight, NJWas this review helpful? 1 out of 1 found this review helpful
This shampoo is fantastic I color my hair and it is very dry. I was using Wen and a biotin but was very unsatisfied. Gave this system a try In love. My 9 yr. old has Virgin ethnic very curly hair and this works for her hair as well. the smell is gorgeous too. I am loving the price here at HSN also . my hair is smoth without being flat ....love it give this a try if you want bounce back and volumegrace6661, MAWas this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this review helpful
I've only used it once and my thick curly hair was very damaged. After I used it I couldn't believe how soft and manageable it was and no friz! My only regret was I didn't know there was a kit with the leave in conditioner which I just ordered. I haven't used the treatment item that comes with it because I'm lazy and handicapped and can't be on my feet too long but who knows I might or give it away. I will order again if I continue to get the same results 10 stars!lovesthesun, PAWas this review helpful? 2 out of 2 found this review helpful
Remind me about Carol's Daughter upcoming shows.